Cart.Farm cartridge filling solutions. The best filler out

are you seriously attempting to sell your cart fillers on someone else’s thread about their cart filler?

5 Likes

This kinda thing happens a lot with vendors here. I just keep a list of the ones that do it and blacklist them from my purchasing considerations.

9 Likes

not only that but a significantly worse product that’s been cloned like 6 times at least, this filler was straight up invented to get away from those

3 Likes

Those allflex guns are the worst. you cant dial in .1ml, they use shitty plastic tubes that leach poison into your oils when theyre heated, etc. hopefully youve at least created a SS or Glass tube that gets heated and didnt just throw a pid heat strip over the plastic tube.

3 Likes

Takes me about 15min to mix and fill 100 carts after I have the table set up with @qma unit. If I can convince someone to cap i can bang out 1k in 3hrs max. Does it really take you 8hrs to fill 1k carts with your unit?

2 Likes

No… There were a bunch of numbers thrown around and we continued the ROI discussion on Vape-Jet Automatic Cartridge Filler

TLDR; Vape-Jet does 4k carts in a 8hr shift with ~2hr of labor input.

1 Like

I have some otw if no body else does soon

3 Likes

I have some coming in, but not enough :cry:

2 Likes

Just got some of the Hawaiian hemp terps mixed they are great!

1 Like

Any update in availability? Would love to purchase your 1L unit when it’s back in stock!

2 Likes

DEAR EVERYONE ON THE WAITLIST. I WILL BE COLLECTING YALS MONEY THIS WEEKEND. IF YOU DON’T GOT IT NOW GO GET IT CAUSE ITS A WHOLE HERD OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEED

And with this sentence the body is clear

6 Likes

im using cart farm right now. (i have a 710 also) im opumping out 1k carts filled only no cap within an hour bro. I can easily do 3k within a two and half hour\

btw im selling my 710 shark with many extra for the low low if anyones interested fly out to vegas and pick it up for even lower. anyone interested dm me!

2 Likes

ANYONE NEEED OR LOOKING FOR A 710 shark for the low low /cheap? like 6-7 k lmk!!! DM me!!

1 Like

“Not to funnel off of OP’s products…”

…make your own thread bro. Delete your comments and post in your own thread. You clearly knew you were threadjacking. That’s a really bad look

2 Likes

I can’t believe more people didnt latch onto this. Carts will fit in the squares… you can fill 15 at a time.

3 Likes

His filler is actually pretty cool. Im pretty sure as the price comes down it will be a logical step up from manual filling.

3 Likes

All fillers back in stock I have a ridiculous amount of cf 50 and PTFE caps that can either quick seal for spill prevention or get jammed in for steel bottle micro-formulation use

1 Like

I tried to do a single syringe dual, but the vendor bamboozled me

2 Likes

I bought the 50 from cart farm fairly recently. I have to say it is amazing! I’ve never used one so it took a minute to figure out how to efficiently use it but its pretty simple and a huge time saver. Had 1 minor issue that was taken care of immediately by qma and was 0 fault of his own. Thanks so much and definitely recommend to anyone looking for a filler.

1 Like

It literally takes me 5min to fill a 100 box. With this unit the prep and the cleanup are what takes the most time. I have “go to” people with @Killa12345 being my SS plug and @qma being my A-Z cart plug.

1 Like