Cart.Farm cartridge filling solutions. The best filler out

i could have imagined you said your machine was north of 20K? where did you come up with your ROI figures? I dont even see the break even happening at 20K plus. this is if everything is perfect!

1mL guns in stock and ready to ship

why are they soo expensive. there is a thread on here with all the alflex syringe information with heating element and PID for $135 total?? what value does your product bring?

Anyone still filling thousands a day on the BM i applaud u :clap:

6 Likes

@Killa12345 - you sir are correct! $87 for the gun, then buy some heat wrap…

1 Like

I will share the calcs I used. I do apologize, my figures were at 8/hr per day and 1,000 filled by hand per day.

For those following this thread, my out-of-head numbers were off due to differences in numbers used for carts/day per hand and hours / day. I am going to share my calculations in the thread for the Vape-Jet vape cart filler system to not clog up QMA’s thread which should be used to discuss his product. I just wanted a chance to say that at those incredibly high numbers, automation becomes a good idea to look at.

I will be editing the original post out of clarity, and directing the discussion of ROI numbers over to the thread discussing Vape-Jet.

Vape-Jet Automatic Cartridge Filler

2 Likes

I’m not sure what the other people are offering but Its far more compact, easy to fill and has temperature control settings down to one degree variable. the actually cylinder where the oil is housed is heated

1 Like

Jeez dont post pics of that ugly thing anymore, i dont want to be reminded of all those “plastic” terp carts…
Still gives me nightmares
:rofl:
Its 2020 guys, dont let ur terps touch plastic. Simple as that

3 Likes

Congrats! You’re like, the 5th or 6th person trying to market the same exact damn thing here. No one wants that trash.

2 Likes

Thanks bud!!

1 Like

Since you seem to be a solid inventor/creator, here’s some inspiration for adaption

Edit: Ellepot also has a pneumatic automated seeder that works with rotating needles.

4 Likes

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. @cart.farm has the best filler on the market for small business. Hands down. No question.

10 Likes

are you seriously attempting to sell your cart fillers on someone else’s thread about their cart filler?

5 Likes

This kinda thing happens a lot with vendors here. I just keep a list of the ones that do it and blacklist them from my purchasing considerations.

9 Likes

not only that but a significantly worse product that’s been cloned like 6 times at least, this filler was straight up invented to get away from those

3 Likes

Those allflex guns are the worst. you cant dial in .1ml, they use shitty plastic tubes that leach poison into your oils when theyre heated, etc. hopefully youve at least created a SS or Glass tube that gets heated and didnt just throw a pid heat strip over the plastic tube.

3 Likes

Takes me about 15min to mix and fill 100 carts after I have the table set up with @qma unit. If I can convince someone to cap i can bang out 1k in 3hrs max. Does it really take you 8hrs to fill 1k carts with your unit?

2 Likes

No… There were a bunch of numbers thrown around and we continued the ROI discussion on Vape-Jet Automatic Cartridge Filler

TLDR; Vape-Jet does 4k carts in a 8hr shift with ~2hr of labor input.

1 Like

I have some otw if no body else does soon

3 Likes

I have some coming in, but not enough :cry:

2 Likes