Cart.Farm cartridge filling solutions. The best filler out

Whats ya markup for two bro

Syringes to the moon!

2 Likes

Tell them I’ll lick their buttholes. Maybe that’ll get some bites

1 Like

If I can get them a dubski and shipping. Will update tomorrow once I get on a call.

One company won’t sell to me for cannabis there’s a second smaller company out of Dallas but they only have 1ml is that going to work anyone know?

Also how would I go about getting these to yall? I can invoice you trough my company but I don’t wanna get in trouble here I’m not a slanger

Looks like if I can get these expedited shipping gets them 4 if I order them to me for 620 bucks any more than 4 and they are having to reup from Deutschland

I know where they are 80 dollars lol im just holding out for a bj giftcard

2 Likes

So if I get my hands on this part the other things I need are on your site still right? Plus the tape and control board board heat.

I need this setup, would the 1ml needle work? Or is the 2ml better?

1 Like

That there is an older farmer and homogenizer combo

I know where this is too :slight_smile:

1 Like

so I just bought 2 cart farmers direct. Great to work with and easy delivery.

I get the desire to save a few $$$ but everybody needs to eat so just buy some direct. Good stuff, we are happy.

1 Like

Me and @The_Lone_Stiller gonna be spooning tonight! he hooked me up!

3 Likes

Buying vet licenses or hsw unimatics
Send dm

2 Likes

I need a cart farm 1000 set up or syringe?

Willing to suck or be sucked whatever your kink

Need asap

Edit: found one thanks :pray:

4 Likes

a lot of sucking going on for @cart.farm setups lol

5 Likes

Hello my felatious friends, we will unfortunately have to start raising prices on the farmers starting November 1st. Thank yall for your patience

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I was planning on buying a 250 next month. How much do you expect to raise the price for the complete set up?

There will be a 10% increase in price

1 Like

What are the out of spec CF 50 resevoirs and do those work with the cart farmer? They’re a lot cheaper so I figured it might be worth it to go with one of those.

They do, the cap doesn’t work and they have weld stains