Cart cut discussion

@.@ I prefer just having my consumables able to be loaded in my vape… Idk why we have to have disposable products for convenience. Isn’t it convenient picking how much you want to load your pen with?

2 Likes

I’ve already posted what I do for my carts. Spin THCa and HTE apart. Decarb THCa, homogenize HTE back in and dump in carts. Cant get any better than that in my book. It’s nice to have a jar of dabs and a cart made with that extract side by side…if done well…it shows the carting process is legit.

Notice how there is no cut mentioned but these carts are thicker than disty

16 Likes

Yes exactly people say the oil is too thick, it seems like they are just making excuses to add a cut.

2 Likes

Or they dont have a cartridge suitable for that viscosity…so for the hardware they are used to it would need to be thinned. This was my experience with carting a few years ago…but times have changed…we have the hardware.

4 Likes

For the bikes it Motul for me.

1 Like

lol it’s possible you have never seen it but it’s just silly to say something doesn’t exist just because you haven’t personally witnessed it. Some distillate comes out with a consistency closer to shatter than a distillate. People are off passing it as slabs because of how solid it is. You can crack it too (which is why the other user referred to his as “glass”.

As for “excuse to add a cut,” I suggested adding CBC or CBT which both cost significantly more than the rest of the cartridge. So I don’t think anyone is looking for an “excuse” to add something that costs over $10 a gram. No one wants to have to add it. The point is carts that you need to preheat before every hit (like you suggested) are trash. No one wants that and from a chemical degradation standpoint that’s just an awful practice to keep doing every time. 10% CBC/CBT hits like a dream and you don’t need to roast your cart trying to suck a golf ball through a garden hose. THC content might be a touch lower but the effects are much more significant when you get optimal vapor production in a full saturated coil. You’re not getting that by melting it down over and over.

4 Likes

Why would you make that assumption?

If you’ve never had oil that shatters as your trying to get a sample the oil you’re using is probably dirtier than you think. Just because it’s cannabis doesn’t mean it’s good or healthy for you.

1 Like

This is exactly what I said! People want their dose, they will get their dose. Pushing potentially or known dangerous excipients on them is not the answer. :frowning:

1 Like

The solution is to sell full “darts” with an empty vape cart.

“The manufacturer is not liable for any actions taken by the consumer with this product.”

Some of these regulations are asinine.

5 Likes

PCP and cat piss. A guy told me once when he tried to sell me a bag 20 or so years ago it smells like cat piss. It’s what the kids like

If your gonna cut dont be a fuking dick about it! At least use cheaper but still quality cannabinoids! Get some CBD or d8 distillate and dont go above 30% on it. IF you find the right mixture of the 3 kinds of oil it honestly has much more desirable effects than a pure disty cart imo. Full spectrum CBD is my cheat code for affordable Cannabis derived terpene flavor., along with alleviating the schizo effects from smoking pure d9. IMO there is a right ratio where d9 and d8 mixed makes a super trippy effect that lasts for 20 minutes then your still riding off the d9 buzz afterwards.

Its gotta be some decent CBD disty with a somewhat nice nose tho dont use boof smelling stuff. 10% full specy in a distillate cart blows a pure distillate cart outta the water any day, get some good tasting terps that complement the CBD disty flavor and bam you got yourself some “Live Resin” Carts hahaha. The trick is to keep the good stuff high and the boring stuff low, but if you dial in the right balance you can make a higher quality cart and not a lower quality one.

Do not cut with d8. There too many unknown isomers to vape d8.

3 Likes

d8 as “diluent” will just increase your problem of clogging. I diluted d8 with 10% terps. The taste was just terrible strong and after a few puffs it still clogged in CCELL 2mm carts.

How does the effect change, when you dilute d9 disti with 5-10% CBD? Is it weaker or more balanced?

1 Like

I don’t even get how d8 can be a cut. It’s harder than d9 if done right.

3 Likes