Cart cut discussion

Can we talk about this yet or will I be delete instantly.

It’s fine to have an opinion Pls share it here.

What’s in ur vape pens right now?

What shouldn’t go in ur vape pens?

Anything that cuts cannabinoids or terps.

13 Likes

Distillate and Terps only! It’s only been talked about for 30 or so threads and hundreds of posts.

how many of these threads do we need? Take this crap back to reddit already.

11 Likes

Distillate, live res/rosin and terps. Fuck anything else

6 Likes

95% disty
5% refined Terps

Done

5 Likes

You speak of cutting carts?

/closethread

7 Likes

Didn’t we already have this discussion?

Wtf…lol

I’m lost by what answers you are trying to get with this new thread.

6 Likes

@Killa12345

Can we just delete this bs? Its cluttering up our awesome EC.
Lol

8 Likes

98% D8 and 4% Unicornhoof shavings

6 Likes

European formula 0-40 burns clean. If I’m hitting it hard I need a quart every 800mi.

4 Likes

“Dino” oil or full-syn?

I only run ams oil.

2 Likes

What is the point of a cut anyways, you are not going to increase profit margins. Its cannabis not cocaine. Let us say you go extreme and cut 40%, that is the highest I have heard of. Your product will be watered down and unappealing to the buyers eye, you will make less sales. How much money will you save? Assuming you pay $3000 a liter and your carts are 1ml with 40% cut you will save $1.2 it is way better to just supply a good product, you will make more sales more repeating customers resulting in more money if that is your worry.

3 Likes

I cut my shatter with cbd disty and it worked in my carts. I dont do it alot but it worked.

3 Likes

Why do you cut your carts?

1 Like

the point of a cut in my experience is to make it work in a pen. I dont have a short path so I need to work with my bho.

1 Like

Assuming OP is posting about distillate there is no need for a cut for it to work in a pen

1 Like

agreed, and I hate the concept of a cut. thts why i use cbd and a tiny bit of lifter terps. In the 80s I witnessed a guy who got coke to sell to the room of people. He went to the bathroom and cut it with asprin or something and everyone knew what was happening and accept it as sop. I hear crazy nonsense- pine sap hash oil? glass in the weed to look like crystals in the UK? I actually visited germany and got fake weed and hash??? I smoked the shit out of it anyways. even in amsterdam the weed was mids.

1 Like

I mean it depends on material you’re using but generally speaking just cannabinoids and 5-7% terpenes. If you dont speak terpanese then we cant communicate :cold_sweat:

5 Likes

i dont cart up enough. I have various terp brands that are all prolly toast even in the freezer none impress me.

ive tried tons of wedding cake terps bdt and cdt, bdt wedding cake is gas.