Carolina peach dabs made from hemp

Hidden cove Jali
It’s a roasted jalapeno and apricot sour. It’s the absolute best beer I’ve ever had. It’s best on tap but still real good from bottle.

2 Likes

On the tangent of sours, a lot are definitely worth the steep prices especially those that have been napping in a barrel for awhile. Crooked Stave’s Nightmare on Brett is worth punching your neighbors cat and pawning 2 lawn mowers for.

1 Like

@AshevilleExtracts are amazing. I got a peach CBD-A syrup. You can see the crystals in the 1st pic. I never dabbed CBD before but have a very high tolerance for THC as I smoke all day every day. 1st I tried a dab of straight peach and got an instant headrush.

After a few dabs I mixed with diamonds and that tasted even better
I just had surgery and in allot of pain and I feel like the CBD+THC relieved the pain more then just THC.

Next I mixed a cart with 85% decarbed diamonds & 15% peach with no other filler and taste awesome at 2v

I have 85% CBD distillate but never dabbed it because I knew it would taste horrible. This is not even comparable to any CBD I have ever had. I am all about the terps and this stuff is terpy.

12 Likes

I been dabbing and vaping this stuff for over a week and I’m hooked LOL. I have tried refined canna terps from the best here and this stuff blows away any refined canna terp I have tried. Taste like it was run fresh frozen.

Here is a pic of what it looks like in a glass syringe.

8 Likes