Carolina peach dabs made from hemp

I have several hundred grams of this nice Carolina peach crumble for sale
$20/g $250/oz $1000/qp
White label ina glass child proof container $20
400 moq

10 Likes

Needs to be diluted tenfold to be a compliant consumer product.

Be aware that the federal government is in process of launching a full out assault on hemp businesses that are not following the rules to a tee, this sort of ad - one putting the finished product into consumer packaging as a white label product- can and WILL get you raided and it will put you out of business.

11 Likes

It seems like even if they are following the rules, they are still getting raided in some
states. The feds can’t seem to wrap their head around the idea of smokable hemp.

If this was 2.9mg D9 per g or ml as a finished product instead of 31 it wouldn’t be an issue is what your saying? Or the fact that he’s packaging it for resale? Or both

2 Likes

I’m sure this is great stuff, looks like it would smell and smoke great.
But realistically if I were to purchase this as a white labeled product for my brand I would be competing with terped isolate that can be made and packaged for about a dollar a gram

It needs to be .3 thc or less to be sold as a consumer good.

And for every cop who “doesn’t understand the law” there are 100 money hungry green rushers trying to circumvent and twist the law (and not just the farm bill- anything and everything possible) in an attempt to get rich quicker- this is obviously unsustainable but we won’t see it quenched until the police start clamping down and I am telling you right now- mind your Ps and Qs cause the man’s coming around and he’s checking every last one of your crevices.

Thank you, Green rushers

10 Likes

Every last crevice

4 Likes

Another great option could be to cut this a little bit with some isolate, and make some tinctures that have a pleasant natural taste that’s not like crude!

2 Likes

Ten fold. It needs to be diluted ten fold

5 Likes

Price seems a little crazy too. I get really nice thc crumbles for 250

8 Likes

In my experience using this kind of extract in a tincture is a little on the spicy side. It’s terpene content is high and will burn a bit

4 Likes

Ya his prices are not good at all. We sell indoor fire (untrimmed nug) thc concentrate for the same price at the oz and even less for the qp. Way less per g.

This is crc hemp. Lol not nug run thc

11 Likes

His stuff actually works great in tinctures. And @Slabby if you get a chance to try it you will understand its price. Every time I take a dab of it I expect to get fucked up cuz I feel like I just took dab, but then I just get relaxed and my pain goes away

4 Likes

So even if he added a half gram of isolate to a gram of this for a 1,200mg 30ml tincture it wouldn’t be compliant is what your saying? Diluted by weight or by total cannabinoids? Seems like everybody has a different opinion on how that works

3 Likes

The tincture would be complaint at ~0.1% THC (ish) …and as offered, as a one gram (consumer serving) jar, the OP’s extract is not. at least not once it crosses state lines. maybe. farm bill seems to say “compliant hemp” can move around…and the definition of compliant can be state dependent. this matters, because some states have decided that it’s only the THC, not the THCa that counts. making this 0.28% THC extract “complaint” in that jurisdiction. which is crazy if you can move it around…

least that’s my reading. we’ll have some test cases eventually.

maybe @TheFeds can clarify?

2 Likes

Idk that doesnt justify it being the same price as high grade indoor thc products.
It doesnt matter how it smokes… Its too expensive for what it is. Again crc outdoor hemp does not equate to indoor fire thc nug run in quality, effects, or pricing.

4 Likes

Judging by how some massive brands (some with reps on this forum) have 1,000mg 30ml full spectrum tinctures with about 50mg of D9 in them I am assuming it is by total product weight.
But you know what they say about assumptions.

agreed. at ~0.2% total THC those are thought to qualify as compliant.

the prevailing assumption is that %THC/THCa is based on total weight. one might argue that it was “total dry weight”.

to which one could certainly respond in court with “I respectfully submit that there is no water in there, so it is dry…”

so long as it was an MCT not a 40proof EtOH tincture.

4 Likes

Just cause the cops weigh the jar te concentrate is in and add that to the total weight, and pull the plant out of the ground and weigh the dirt that came with it… doesn’t mean you can.

5 Likes

it would sure make for an interesting argument in a courtroom. Some states (most probably) have presidents set by law enforcement weighing the bag/jar/dirt, and what’s good for the goose, is good for the gander as the saying goes.

4 Likes

Facts. I love myself some good hemp flower extract. But in no way is it equal to any form of high thc extract.

Just my opinion…

2 Likes