Carolina peach dabs made from hemp

You’re not wrong about your statement but from what I understand he’s processing cbd live resin from indoor grown hemp if his Instagram is to be believed. Not arguing your points just clarifying what his process is. Indoor grown hemp does command a decent price on its own if it’s of considerable quality.

3 Likes

This actually looks pretty interesting. Will probably order a small amount to sample then go from there. I’ll shoot you a message tomorrow.

1 Like

Based on the past extracts hes posted its not indoor.

1 Like

I have made some tinctures with the CRC extracts and the tinctures taste really good and look nice and light in color.

1 Like

My concentrates are made from nug smalls.

1 Like

I only use indoor or greenhouse hemp for my extracts. Also I use only the smallest amounts of powders to remediate the concentrate.

2 Likes

I have processed outdoor before for a farmer.
Out door gets prices accordingly due to its lower quality.

3 Likes

@slabby I would like to send you some Carolina peach in glass for you to try.
If you are interested.
I really like to get feedback from true heads.

7 Likes

It’s fire for hemp dabs :fire::fire::fire: worked great for our RnD

4 Likes

Friend let me try some of the Carolina Peach, He wasn’t lying tasted like a ripe as fudge juicy peach.

4 Likes

You can order single grams on my website
Or bulk orders can be made with me here.
828-747-9608

1 Like

@AshevilleExtracts brings the fire.

3 Likes

Rrrrrright (in dr evils voice)

2 Likes

How is it so sugary with all the CBDa?

Cbda crystallizes too :+1:
With almost 80% cbda i would bet its gonna crystallize :grin:

5 Likes

I do not process outdoor for smoke grade.
I only process indoor and the best greenhouse.
I think my prices are pretty spot on at $50/3.5g
Plus a small shipping fee.
I will gladly send you a sample for free.

4 Likes

That third pic looks like straight up mash potatoes and gravy.

3 Likes

Activation is by the max active cbd content.

@AshevilleExtracts is producing some of the best quality hemp extracts I’ve seen. Obviously he can command a good price point for his products.

There’s a brewery up here in Maine called hidden cove. They have an aged bourbon sour that is literally the best tasting beer I’ve ever had in my life. I gladly pay the 18 dollars per 12oz bottle for this shit because it’s that’s good.

5 Likes

18$ that’s steep. I love some sours. Guess I’ve paid $12 for 10oz so Im in the same ball park. Never really cared for bourbon barrel aged stuff also never tried it with a sour so I’m intrigued. Do you have a name of the beer? We have a craft place 1/4 mile away with over 40 on tap, may be able to request it.

Asheville extracts is definitely bringing it. Love the passion for the work he’s putting in.

1 Like