Carbon Chemistry is *NOT* Expensive!

For some reason I thought @Photon_noir was the person who owned CC…

2 Likes

I really cant say anything bad about carbon chemistry because they gave me a jacket when i was dying of hypothermia

5 Likes

I still have it here. When I offered to ship it back they said no thank you. :flushed:

Won’t fit me. I’m too big.

Me too the way this thread was setup, but he’s just making this thread because he wants everyone to know about his new affiliate link……only

2 Likes

Its now a piece of history, duh

2 Likes

Wow, @_joe ! Thanks for that vote of confidence, seriously, but I could only wish! :sweat_smile:

I mean if this post hasn’t been the epitome of “I have not idea what I’m doing”, the Laboratory Labrador, I couldn’t possibly describe how NOT an entrepreneur I am! I mean really! Regardless of how much I’ve tried to help folks with science around here, apparently I can’t even demonstrate my support for a scientific product vendor in writing without stirring up some deep insecurities… nonetheless in people I had believed were stronger, if not also my comrades! Do you really hate Carbon Chemistry that much, or is it just me you despise?

Somehow I only succeeded in making people obdurately troll the post, bloviating and chastising me for “doing it wrong”, while ignoring and obfuscating my intentions… seemingly as though doing so was their most dire need; life or death! For despite every sincere explanation I have given, or every apology for any potentially perceived offenses I could glean through the hissing din of accusatory venom, this bizarre outpouring of abject fear veiled in ire (of Godness only knows truly what) has resulted in a shockingly long thread that is only and ever devolving!

Perhaps that is the point… Other than masking troll insecurity, that is? Each is bored, wretched and vying for their two minutes of hate? Admittedly, I suppose, I failed to offer more dispute for the Springer Show. Again, I must apologize, yes?

Well, never failing to be out-shined as asinine, this wanton slander has somehow emboldened other poop-spewing knob-goblins to “air grievances”, albeit those of some curiously unknown, unspoken third party’s, which only serves to prostrate the OP’s internal conflicts as if he were cornered and frightened, crying for help and casting aspersions for pity’s sake. Is civil discussion impossible without a whipping boy underfoot? Really?

And if you’re thinking this has nothing to do with anything I posted, you’re absolutely correct! It doesn’t! In fact, most of the thread below my original post here is nothing more than a series of sanctimonious non-sequitur! I would laugh about it more, but now I’m becoming concerned by the depth and breadth of misunderstanding—as if some may have a serious brain malady incurring their language centers—and I cannot rule myself out, of course! Perhaps what I feel is genuine and sincere language is coming out as obsequious prattle or gibberish! :grimacing:

10 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

doubling down on the original post wasnt an advertisement…after reading that post above, im starting to think your intentions arent as innocent as your trying to make them out to be.

that was a great response a week later but i thought you would be more interested in responding to this thread:

but i see the money thread is way more important to you… :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Are you seriously giving photon noir shit for writing a very well done, thread on media affordability? Who cares if their is an affiliate link?

Photon noir has contributed enough to this forum to deserve a fucking affiliate link. Some of us are a little more pragmatic then just coming on here to share shit for fucking nothing. We are looking to close the gap on leads.

Don’t you push more expensive luster max to your customers when given the opportunity? Im sure because lustermax has a better margin. Even though Carbon Chemistry is cheaper.

You also say you pressure test everything, and I’ve literally gotten faulty stainless from you.

Let’s not cast stones while we are in the glass house. Fucking throw them shits somewhere else bro.

Also I’ve literally made fucking metal eating acids. Made people wear missy Elliot fucking plastic suits and and taped seams… And had customers ask me if it just goes down the drain… Everyone wants to be a chemist and converter till you talk about hazardous waste disposal.

8 Likes

No lustermax and t5 are the same price and i probably have a higher margin on t5… and i dont pressure test everything i got. i pressure test my built extractors but buying chinese stainless im bound to get a defect i warranty all my steel for life which no other people in the industry do. If it defective or damaged in any way. I replace no questions asked.

please let me know another vendor with a policy like that.

3 Likes

Just to clear the air. I think your great my dude and I would buy from you again. But ease the fuck up bro.

1 Like

i was done with this thread… i dont think about him or carbon chemistry or lustermax when im off work. i think about my family and friends. This is still a hobby business for me. i dont take any of these companies seriously nor my own. LOL

i just think the influencers need to watch how they set up threads. im not here to advertise for any vendor really i work with. im hear as myself… its why i never made a company name as my screen name… dont use a company instagram even though i have one to protect my name… never once posted on my facebook… once again, just make to protect the name on the platform.

i dont want my message to get lost like im trying to persuade a client toward a particular option. I sell across international shit too… i point more customers to BVV ovens for starter ovens than Across and i dont get a penny or any acknowledgement from BVV. they dont even know i send most of my customers to them to buy ovens cause they are good and cheap.

your doing a disservice to this industry not trying to get your customers the best product at the best price… regardless if your working with them or not…

5 Likes

Isn’t this EXACTLY what @Photon_noir is doing in this thread?

Trying to help people get the best product at the best possible price? His offer sure beats the price you offer…

Hmmmm that statement doesnt add up at all. You are selling above msrp on your site and while it may not be 50-100% markup its still quite a markup at about 32%.

Your site: (why do you have a tax charge on carbon chem media? but if i go check out a pressure tested extractor there is no tax? )

Carbon Chemistry:

To be clear these prices are without any discounts added.

Carbon Chemistry sure seems to be more expensive when you try and buy it from your site.

4 Likes

The website collects taxes for states that require it. I have no clue what states it collects for as I don’t see that. That’s weird with the tax thing though with different categories. Think that’s another thing I need to look into. And it looks like I need to update some of my pricing.

I just haven’t changed it since it started but looks like i need to change some of it. I don’t think it’s cheaper on every product. I’m gonna have to look into all the pricing.

1 Like

So you decide to berate and chastise someone for trying their best to do exactly what you suggest they should be doing? I don’t get the hate or why you have the compulsory need to comment when Photon posts in this thread. You could always agree to disagree and let the man say his piece without forcing him to defend himself from doing what you suggest. Just because he says something doesn’t mean you have to as well. There is no obligation…

3 Likes

who berated someone? If your gonna advertise for someone and then proceed to try to recruit other vendors… for something that is not possible… it dont make sense.

when someone wants to take indirect shots at someone and not respond… thats just weak… im not that guy… never have been and never will be… LOL

If you wanna sell a new affiliate program to members… just fucking say it. dont make some pretend thread like a magazine advertisement. With some bullshit complaints that isnt really heard… if this wasnt an advertisement… why ask for permission??

And looking at prices… is 100kg of silica cheaper from carbon chemistry than frm me?? its not all powders and it looks like i need to revisit some of my pricing.

Edit… just took a shower and thought about it some… thank you @Akoyeh, @thesk8nmidget, and @Photon_noir for pointing out the pricing problems on my site. Im gonna work on the pricing of all my adsorbents this week and promise to be the cheapest powder distributor there is… i dont look at your comments as negative… just a way to improve…by monday ill be the cheapest price in the world shipped period! thanks!

my goal is to be done by the end of the day! thanks for lighting the fire!

7 Likes

Who here has a job for me? Lmaooooo

2 Likes

You did, this post was off topic and not necessary and its you berating someone. Why dont you go to that thread and tag him in it if you want him to reply more in that thread.

My point is your site has the incorrect pricing and it should be updated but if someone wanted magsil and bought it from you it would cost them more than buying it from carbon chem themselves and they would then have the rightful impression that carbon chem products are more expensive than they should be since they clearly are.

It does look like silica is better priced on your site, im glad to see you do have some things priced under msrp. It still has taxes though and i live in oregon and shouldnt have taxes. and dont when i check out anything except carbon chem products.

Edit, i see your new edit, glad to see you are addressing it asap

1 Like

definitly looks like i need to update a setting. i have no clue… any taxes collected never get transferred to my accts. shopify directly pays all the state taxes in all the states other than florida for me. its the reason i use them but i certainly have to look at that and is it on all carbon chemistry products?

1 Like

on the three i tried checking out yes.

then i tried checking out a pressure tested extractor and it had no tax. i didnt dig much deeper than that though.

1 Like

im already digging in the settings… its weird because they should all be set up to collect taxes but the state settings should overide the states which arent suppose to collect… Ill figure that out today and ill work on my powder prices after i figure this out correctly… i dont take any of this personal. i appreciate pointing out these issues and i need to fix it… thanks

4 Likes

Yo @Killa12345 do you do glg discounts?

2 Likes