Carbon Chemistry is *NOT* Expensive!

Have you ever thought or heard something like this from any of your colleagues:

“I would love to buy Carbon Chemistry for my CRC, but it’s the most expensive brand of media! I just can’t afford it!”

Well, I can assure you this is wrong, and if you keep reading, you will see exactly why. Carbon Chemistry’s media are and have always been the most INexpensive of all comparable brands. Why, then, do so many processors believe the opposite; that it is “the expensive brand”? The truth may be a little strange and somewhat alarming, but I feel you all have the right and need to know…

Sadly, positive prevailing sentiments in our industry can contribute to these unscrupulous price hikes. While it is true that “Carbon Chemistry has some of the highest quality media available,” several products come from the same manufacturers as those of competitors. However, unlike many competitors walloping customers with the notorious “green tax”, Carbon Chemistry has always set the prices of their repackaged goods at fair and reasonable markup.

It is only recently, because they have been selling products direct to users again since July 2022, that Carbon Chemistry has discovered certain betrayals of their suggested retail prices (MSRP) by several regional and online distributors: Some unscrupulous resellers are marking up the prices by 50-100% of Carbon Chemistry’s MSRP!

For the record, Carbon Chemistry has promised their official distributors they will honor their own MSRP, to avoid undercutting anyone on prices. Any sales, discounts or commissions are taken out of CC’s direct margin (MSRP-COGS), just like any other distributor. NOBODY needs to sell for more than MSRP.

Please don’t allow yourself or others to be swindled! I’ve attached a copy of the 2022 MSRPs for reference. Keep it and share it with your associates:
2022 CarbonChemistry MSRPs opt.pdf (2.6 MB)

If you show it to any distributor, and they refuse to honor the price, please report it to me! You can then order at the correct price direct from Carbon Chemistry, HERE! :sunglasses:

Quite simply, Carbon Chemistry has the highest quality adsorbents for the lowest prices.
⇲ ⇲ ⇲
If you let me know your experiences with regard to prices you find for CC products, I will give you a coupon for 10% off any existing customer order at CarbonChemistry.com.
Even if you just want to try Carbon Chemistry media, I can issue 25% off for any first-time customers! Just DM me!
:nerd_face:

ALSO…
If you’re interested in being an Affiliate Sales Representative for Carbon Chemistry, you can sign up HERE! :cowboy_hat_face:

Finally, there is this opportunity, as well:

Thank you so much for reading!
As a reward, you can go here and fill out this survey for a coupon!

13 Likes

I have always sold carbon chemistry products below MSRP and will always continue to.

I haven’t really seen a company charging above MSRP and certainly not 50-100% over retail.

Compared to most medias. It’s priced comparatively.

Is this just an indirect advertisement which points out not a single complaint I’ve heard from customers despite selling tons of their media?

14 Likes

Totally looked like an advertisement to me
Actually it is expensive, for the same products sold elsewhere. And has the green tax for sure
I use it tho, for now

6 Likes

we need like a sponsored post tag like ig when people are trying to sell us stuff… LOL

or like on youtube when its an advertisement…

8 Likes

I’ve seen a few Canadian retailers charging an exorbitant adsorbent price.

I’ll probably just go direct next order.

Always sucks shipping white powders and silicas across the border though :rofl:

7 Likes

I ship powders to Canada almost daily. Nothing a invoice and customs documents don’t solve

And I’d imagine Canadian suppliers have to deal with the customs issues importing it and high shipping costs to Canada which makes them increase the price

6 Likes

My alumina cost me a bit over CAD $4/kg, delivered, direct from the manufacturer’s west coast rep.

Of course, I did buy two bulk bags, and alumina is probably the simplest to source of all of the various powders that everyone makes use of.

If I were buying by the kg or something more specialized I’d probably get it from CC or similar.

3 Likes

@Killa12345 @_joe This is my response to reports from trusted associates, along with an announcement of various new opportunities and discounts at Carbon Chemistry, such as the special coupons I can give out by DM! You’re free to make of it what you will, of course, and I won’t refute that it advertises stuff, since it does. I posted it in the CannaBusiness section with what I believe are appropriate tags for this very reason, after all.

I appreciate you distributing at reasonable prices, @Killa12345 ! That is great to hear! If you would like, you can check out our new affiliate program to earn commissions! I believe the margins are comparable to those of official distributors for a while, but you don’t have to maintain stock, since orders can be drop-shipped.

I’ll send you all some coupons for your replies! You too, @tweedledew ! Thanks! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks, @Lincoln20XX ! Y’all check your DMs for coupons! :wink:

1 Like

i dont understand… im a distributor… why would i need an affilitate program?? is this another one of them indirect marketing campaigns…

pretty weird… but hey you do you

7 Likes

Your comments are saying exactly what my brain is thinking lololol

4 Likes

It’s fucking weird. Lol. What can I say. As we’re talking.

We ship powders to every continent weekly.

6 Likes

I do not know who all of our distributors are, but thank you for being one, @Killa12345 ! You are welcome to use the coupon for your own order as a distributor, too!

I don’t know much about marketing, so I don’t think this is a campaign or whatever… just information about Carbon Chemistry with some links and discounts via my affiliation with them.

Oh! I also noticed that your avatar has a little handshake icon denoting you are a premium vendor, @Killa12345 , so I think that counts for the

you wanted… kinda sorta, right? I don’t have one of those because I am not a vendor, so to speak. I am, however, in Carbon Chemistry’s new Affiliate Sales Program!

1 Like

You need to kiss the ring… pretty sure killas stock is what put CC on the map.

2 Likes

And directly on their payroll……. I have that little tag by my name cause I don’t link back to my store. Don’t really advertise it and tell members here how it is.

Once again this looks at a weird marketing campaign from not a single complaint I’ve heard from selling metric tons of their media. Weird, you would think the seller would be told they are too expensive?

4 Likes

I’m actually NOT on their payroll anymore. I appreciate their ethos and business practices, so I’m just helping them wherever I can, as I have done since they were Imperial Gas in the early twenty-teens! It just so happens that the best way for me to do that is through their affiliate sales program… despite my inexperience with sales & marketing.

I do apologize for not knowing your affiliation with them, @Killa12345 , but as you said yourself, you don’t advertise it. Anyway, I hope it is obvious from my comments that I am not trying to compete with you for media business, nor is CC. I’m happy to know you are a fair and honest distributor of Carbon Chemistry products!

Again, I thank you and welcome you to use the discount code I sent you!

4 Likes

Publishing the price book and saying you will undercut established distributors should get you kicked out of my affiliate sale program real quick.

1 Like

Sweet I’m gonna see if they will honor it to a distributor like you’re saying. I doubt it. But let’s see. I’m ordering a super sack of t5 next week.

6 Likes

Please reread:

Are you a distributor, too, @HuartzBanger ? I got permission to post this from Carbon Chemistry before I did it, because I wanted to make sure everything I said and provided was appropriate. You are also welcome to re-post their MSRP list or send it to anyone you like! It is public information!

They certainly should, @Killa12345 ! Let me know if there is any issue, and I will figure it out for you!

2 Likes