Carbon Chemistry is *NOT* Expensive!

Have you asked them about this. This would be great if all the big distributors use your code for 10% off. I can’t wait to ask about this next week. :joy::rofl::joy:

This discount would pay for my whole Bizcon trip. Sweet.

8 Likes

I have asked, yes. I haven’t gotten word back yet, but I assume that it should work for 10% off MSRP, regardless of who uses it. If you attempt to compound your discount off whatever price you pay for wholesale, it may not work… just like at any retailer, coupons and discounts (probably) cannot be combined. However, they may still be willing to give you some sort of one-time percentage discount off your wholesale price if it is possible (i.e. at least break-even, and not selling lower than COGS)… That’s just their level of integrity. Please do not try to take unfair advantage of their honor, of course.

As a distributor why would I pay MSRP???

This is so weird. You do know there is distributor and wholesale pricing??

Huh?? You told me I can use your code as a distributor and get 10% off. How is this taking advantage? From the first post I said I was a distributor…… you continued on to recruit me using your affiliate code even saying they would honor it.

2 Likes

As I told you via DM, I’m kinda stupid when it comes to this stuff. You’re welcome to keep rubbing my nose in it if you think that will help you make more money, I guess, but I have other matters to attend for now. :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Nope. I don’t need to make more money by poor sales tactics. Sorry. It’s not my style. I’m just observing this weird marketing thread. Trying to get one of the bigger distributors to use an affiliate code. You would think you would know the business you’re advertising for a bit better. :man_shrugging:t3:

6 Likes

I’m not a fan of affiliate marketing either, shifting the burden of being honest about a product to a loosely affiliated sales force is sketchy, ruins honest discussion imo

9 Likes

Thank you for this guide, @pdxcanna ! I keep forgetting that I am an “influencer” of sorts, and I need to learn how to behave as one. Regardless of how introverted I am, I need to learn some extrovert skills…

7 Likes

Carbon chemistry is all I’d use, I’ve added my arguments to people looking for DE.

Carbon Chemistry does a “good” job of at least describing what the contents and manufactured specs are.

At least I don’t have to worry, about that.

3 Likes

Mmmmmmmm

2 Likes

I don’t wanna stir shit up, but using CAS numbers you can find out real bulk prices for various adsorbants.

I don’t really have spare time to do the import/mfg research, but there are bulk wholesale sourcing websites that will show you what actual bulk costs are for these items.

Things like Mag-Sil and Carbon and AA.

These things are dirt cheap, I mean literally. Your Ocean Forest soil your growing with is priced higher per LB than what these adsorbants go for by the metric ton bulk sales (on an importers side).

I am unsure what tariff costs are. Usually up to 40% in Bidens dumbass market.

But still.

You get the just.

I do use Carbon Chemistry exclusively, as I don’t have time to save a few dollars per pound when my clients only use a few 100lbs/month.

Not a large enough revenue stream for me to dive into the import paperwork for. Or request purity analysis from suppliers.

Rather just use Carbon Chemistry stuff with its green tax. :man_shrugging:t5: And yes, it is green taxed if @Killa12345 has room to move under MSRP…

Just like AI equipment :rofl:

10 Likes

What about them not honoring the contracts for regions but still maintaining the 20-25k a month order then selling to someone one right up the road when they by there own contract had all of norcal.

4 Likes

You talking about the Loco Sci spot? :rofl:

Shits over priced there too lmfao.

@AdChem is who we get it in norcal from.
Most of @AdChem gas is not causing Medusa after a 10a sieve bead/AA vapor scrub inline when distilling into the operating tank.

Made 10kg of large rocks past month implementing that, with 2021 FF not even nice material lol.
Rest did sugar out while dialing in the process…
But better than nothing.

3 Likes

It was the pricing they were told it had to be. Known those guys long before that place

1 Like

It goes back to poor business principles. You should hear some of the stories I have but we will save all those for a later day.

9 Likes

This

would be cool if there was an upvote feature like on stackoverflow to move the best answer to the top

4 Likes

What’s the commission on a sale? I’m from AOL.

2 Likes

Holy fuck I don’t know who that was but it was funny as fuck and showed my wife

1 Like

Close enough! :v:

That includes the shipping cost. Lol. Close enough. :joy::rofl::joy:

Can’t wait to try your code tomorrow. I’m sure you got the answer by now.

Weird not being on a payroll but referring to tcarbon chemistry distributors as “our” distributors. Then needing permission to post your opinion. Weird

Wow! Shipping 2+Kg to New Zealand for 4 bucks is an awesome deal!

Yeah, they said the same thing I did: The coupon is 10% off retail pricing. If it happens to get a better price than your wholesale, I would expect the price to be honored, but being a distributor, I’m sure you can discuss it directly with them.