Capping Solutions (Clear Barrel Mouth Piece)

We are actually the owners of the AVD & Eazy Press Trademarks, as well as the designers and manufacturers for AVD until September of last year when we decided to begin selling factory direct. The group you buy AVD’s from is “Next Level” a former distributor of ours that we split with.

If you like the Eazy Press and wish to save money, you can contact our reps Dorian@avd.com or Ann@avd.com for factory direct pricing. We also offer the filling, alignment jigs and capping solutions at factory direct prices as well. Typically, we are saving customers about $.35-$.50 per unit.

3 Likes

Get AVD eazy press carts. Pretty competitive quality wise to CCELL and the capping is extremly time saving.

2 Likes

Get a vevor leather press from amazon. You can hit the rack of 50 with one press and they will be capped perfectly.

5 Likes

Vape bit is gonna be a much bigger headache then you think till you try it… when doing thousands that is.

1 Like

Does anyone listen?

2 Likes

I ended up buying a leather cutting press and tried using that to cap those clear barrel mouth pieces since we used the same carts. Still didn’t work. I ended up switching to the easy press ceramic tip and I cap 100 at a time in about 15 seconds with the leather press. Those clear barrell mouthpieces practically require you to cap 1-2 a time on an arbor press

2 Likes

And for comparison, this is how we put together our process development carts

10ml or less is the manual syringe.
20ml or more is CF-50 territory

4 Likes

What In the homemade beadbath :heart_eyes: nice use of the crockpot there!

5 Likes

Thank you. The 3” triclamp lid on the coffee cup warmer is actually a neat trick too… the added thermal mass seems to help.

Both were initially part of my GC head-space setup

3 Likes

Brilliant. Thank you. Just ordered one.

1 Like

We manufacture two presses designed for cartridge mouthpieces. For info, contact Jake at contact@thompsonduke.com

2 Likes

Did you ever make extra of these? I’d buy one

@thesk8nmidget what machine is this?

1 Like

Xylem Tech cart filler.

1 Like

“… smart and low cost…” how low cost :grinning:

@thompsonduke_hogan has a great automated capping machine. Both for threaded and press on

1 Like

Hi,Have you got good solution?I’m not clearly got your question.Do you using auto-capping machine or handle capping machine?

If you need we send samples let your try hope we can help you.We located in CA can quickly send to you.And factory in Shenzhen big order we produce in China.

For more information, DM me please.

Located that video?

I’m notoriously bad at remembering to post the video

4 Likes