Cart filling questions

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::joy::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I asked two questions, if you don’t like any replies or questions I ask why even reply? You’re mad I don’t wanna use the same filler or opt to buy an additional filler while I have one and would rather upgrade to semi automated instead? Or are you saying it’s a literal impossibility to use what I currently have?

I have to talk to at least one person like you a day. I’m not mad, I’m just disappointed. This is really the life I chose

8 Likes

You asked questions.

We provide answers.

should have grabbed a cart farmer

You disagreed with answers.

Except for the part where you have to go back for a partial squirt to get your carts to LOOK full…

Question becomes, who’s advice are you here for.

Yours? That’s fine.
You haven’t looked at the cart farmer. That’s fine too.

…but it is your loss not his. He can’t keep the damn things in stock anyway

You want automagic?

Hmmm: Did you just say AUTO FARMER?

You know what they say about leading @horses to water…

7 Likes

I’m not mad and In fact I don’t even care at all because you’re shilling and being shilled here to the point of it becoming comedic

Yep. Shilling. Never filled a cart.

No idea how these things actually work…

4 Likes

how much money do you think I am paying them to tell you that a 50 shot cant reliably solve your problem?

he bought le 50 shot and CCell Style carts

Doomp his oil into le coil and tag his thread “lore”

4 Likes

The coil will soak up that .1-.2ml no matter what is done in my experience

You will have that headspace eventually and you can explain this to your customer or maybe try a different cart where it isn’t so noticeable. I know they make 0.9ml carts too might be worth looking into those.

If you want to get rid of the headspace you can go back and top them off, usually by the time you’re on the 100th cart the 1st one is ready to be topped off

Alternative to double filling is getting a gun that can adjust in 0.1ml increments. So you save on time and labor ($$) I personally recommend the CartFarm® CF-50™ myself. And I heard from a buddy of mine they are doing 10% off this week only with promo code ‘TOM10’. Act now before it’s too late

5 Likes

No one is shilling here. We have all ran into issues with everything under a few k and then there’s the cart farmer pure genius. I get my syringes direct but everything else he adapted to the syringe is amazing and a value. A 50ml tank can run trough a few thousand carts a day with the right two person team.

5 Likes

He’s gonna be really stressed out when he finds out I’m the supplier of the smallest headspace carts on the market, the celoh q as well.

4 Likes

I own a cart farm because I owned a 50 shot and I was double filling myself

Put your 50 shot on eBay for 1/2 of retail. Make up a story about how it was used once and put in storage

Then use the money to invest in the cf50

4 Likes

I already knew that, which is why your attitude is comical because your product isn’t being mentioned. An extra squeeze of a handle isn’t an equivalent headache to dealing with a business owner that spends their time arguing with literally no positive outcome for them

And your product is a veterinary injector with an added heat module, it’s not groundbreaking technology even if this small sector of this industry here recommends it

And finally, I never said there’s been no instance of us not having a full cart, it can be done, it may add an extra half second of time per cart but the half second is less of an issue to me than arguing with some guy on the internet

…can’t make em drink

2 Likes

A sector you’re in, and are actually having problems that this specific device addresses.

You do you sugar.

We were trying to help.

It’s funny how you are demeaning the cart farmer for being

a veterinary injector with an added heat module

Yet you thought the 50shot would be worth a damn from the get-go. You are arguing with some of the smartest people in the game… How many carts have you filled? At this point, I hope you don’t get a cart farmer, and I hope your experience filling carts is just as terrible as your listening skills. It is literally nothing to crank out 1k carts (all filled perfectly) with my heated veterinary injector!

3 Likes

but how has the horse been hydrating itself all these years? if the horse doesn’t naturally drink, could there be a large enough market for equestrian hydration to make developing a solution reasonable? Some sort of gravity fed vetrinary system that can dispense precise amounts of fluid?

5 Likes

Nah bro! That’s way too complicated. I say we all just use the same hot plastic garbage and just label the carts as .5g instead of 1g!

Actually I asked two questions, got smart ass replies when I questioned further, because everyone here is clearly an expert and above being questioned at all, which is pretty typical. There’s a lot of people in this industry with a narcissistic attitude that start becoming defensive and in some cases insulting when they don’t get the admiration or response they desire

But again, I had two questions: the area at the bottom of the cart, which is due to it being soaked into the cotton, ok, so you add extra

And the other question was ratio measurement.

So the moral of the story here is that if someone comes in, asks questions, responds to the question in a way that isn’t appealing to those whose identities and egos exist via the internet virtual reality, they will immediately be berated. Is that all accurate? I’m asking the experts

Do you want to know more about the carts with the smallest headspace? They are also my product, and pretty sure its easier to change a dispenser than your entire brand. I rather people not heap admiration and praise on me. I like being challenged, but this isn’t a challenge or about me. This is about fixing your headspace problem. I am sorry that my solution offends you.

1 Like

Why would it matter? You want your 5% and @anon56994712 ’s 5% to be the same? …but you make @anon56994712 for a shilll…

The exact number will be different, but the ratio that WORKS for your material will be the correct number next time so long as you don’t change the way you calculate it.

Your COA’s show terpenes as % by mass. So you could go that route to be consistent.

Or you can add terps in ml/liter.

1 Like