Cant put my finger on it....dark runs no matter what

When and where is acetone getting into ur mix

Ur rig should be sealed.

I use a denatured alcohol slurry for a whole year that was green from spilling bud in it…never got into pot one time

3 Likes

Regardless, harvest times matter…the later u go the more red it is

1 Like

after a run when i clean the material column i clean it with acetone

2 Likes

I clean my material column, and filter stacks with warm butane runs.

2 Likes

Do u leave it dripping wet or dry off?

Still don’t think that’s it

2 Likes

I concur

1 Like

I used rubbing alcohol…if was caae would do the same

Harvest times…

Plus bake ur powders…maybe tey w1 I hear good things or t5 and silica

2 Likes

you empty your material column, put it back on the cls and do a reflux clean? im pretty quick cleaning my column. ive got a 5" brush in a 4 foot pole. i wrap it in paper towel with acetone and scrub it out. it takes 2 passes and its pristine. takes 1 or 2 minutes. been super effective. think i need to hit with alcohol and rinse with water tho.

Baking powders makes a huge difference, but I have still got piss yellow (and even lighter) without any baking, and this was with terrible material. I’m confused by the ops problems…

3 Likes

Still on harvest times…as ths trichs get older they get way more red and fatty imo

i think its trace acetone fucking up the ph of the b80? making it red? im assuming a little acetone will pull some unwanted and cause my runs to be a little darker. im talking super trace amounts tho. as far as i knew it was long evaporated so this theory is still suspect for me

1 Like

If it wasn’t dripping wet I’d still say no on acetone bc it dries so fast

Let’s gets some brains on it

2 Likes

also ive microwaved my powders hard core till zero steam was coming off them. literally right before use.

2 Likes

Try oven 250-350f for a couple hrs then let cool

Dont pack powders just tap down…

If that does t help any harvest times without doubt

Did they let these go late

everyone seems really inclined to rinse it with iso and then RO water… cant figure out why. i was thinking the same. evaps quick.

1 Like

Rubbing alcohol what I always used to clean
.or warm dry empty ru. W tane if ubhave time

its been over multiple strains from multiple growers. the only consistant thing is dark outcomes

1 Like

Dump ur gas then and start over w clean gas…dirty gas can pull unwanted

its fresh praxair lab grade… ive got a 100 lb tank. i had an eco green tank before. same results

1 Like

its got to be not rinsing the acetone… ill find out tomorrow. if anyone thinks of anything else im certainly all ears.

1 Like