Can't find verified consultants

Been on here a while but have a noob question. I see members with the verified consultants badge but cannot figure out how to find a list of everyone that has that title.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

3 Likes

The best ones dont have to pay to be verified :wink:

12 Likes

There’s a fee to be verified? I must have missed that memo

6 Likes

Also, from what I understand, there’s no vetting process to become verified. Someone Future knows personally just verifies that you’re a real person that isn’t a complete knob. Which, can be done by your own personal research reading a user’s posts.

5 Likes

Dealing with future directly & him verifying your work is how I was told.

2 Likes

There’s no fee to become a Verified Consultant.

Seems to be a high preponderance of haters that think I milk $$$ out of every possible interaction, which is absurd. The only thing I charge for is the GLG members (not affiliates) and my time in a 1on1 setting. Notice how this site is free…

To become a Verified consultant either we have met and worked together, or you have a list of references that I can verify your work against

15 Likes

Reminds me gonna be sending some SOPs your way so I can get a badge soon :ok_hand:t3::wink: @Future

3 Likes

I sent a list of references a while back but i just got tagged a consultant instead of a verified consultant. I believe i am the only one with this “special” title. I’m not crying, i don’t believe it’s inhibited my business at all. But it would be nice to put my company pitch in the verified section. If that wasn’t enough references i can provide a dozen more.

3 Likes

Fixed that for ya

5 Likes

How many refs would you like? I actually never got reply on my initial ones

people think the internet runs on hopes and dreams.

1 Like

I had to post about 10 references of happy past clients before I got verified.

1 Like

You are already verified boss, you seem to have the tag turned off but you can fix that in your settings

1 Like

At the start it forsure costed money babe;)

Oh thank you, I fixed it now. I was wondering what that little gear was. I couldn’t see the text highlight on mobile. Thanks!

1 Like

I’ll pay for a sick tag, I spend so much time here anyway.

Can I get a “cartridge farmer” tag. I think at least 10 people on this site have verified my cartridge farming. I can have them all message you. A lot of my people are undocumented though, and probably wouldn’t appreciate too much prying.

I could do “Floridaman,” that’d be sick too. Many people from this forum have been in my house. I can prove I’m from Florida.

5 Likes

How so…?

You didn’t want me to hop on your SPD hater tag in the first place :joy: it cost zero dollars to be verified though. Just effort

1 Like

That’s how I feel at this point. A good portion of the forum has been to my house. We have an open door policy for cool people. I’m always down to feed people and talk concentrates. :man_cook:t3:

I wouldn’t mind the floridaman tag as well

Might just put a signiture

4 Likes