Cannagar production pics

If your looking for a good tutorial I apologize, if if its well liked ill try harder next time.

9 Likes

Not related to this but…great looking dog. That head is thick.

4 Likes

tools of the trade left to right hemp wick, cotton cord, razor, fi e ground flour, bamboo hammer, bamboo tamper bamboo mold, wooden tip, small bat, big bat. FYI i have no idea what doing. so be gentle.

6 Likes

mold is widened to accept the tip. (insert joke here)

9 Likes

Interested to see where this goes. Never fucked with these…

2 Likes

mold is tied with string, could also use rubber bands but they stretch and get sloppy.

3 Likes

funnel is placed in mold

4 Likes

a small of cannabis is placed in and packed with the large bat, once packed tight the wooden tip and the plug are drilled to fit a skewer.

4 Likes

stick in the hole

4 Likes

Is there a leaf inside the mold?

Pretty sure you wrap the leaf around after you create the mold with the flower.

5 Likes

That’s what I was wondering! Thanks for the info

3 Likes

place about 25% of the flour in the funnel and tap on the table till it all falls flat.

4 Likes

tamp the cannabis with a smaller bamboo rod. then beat the devil out of it with the bamboo hammer.

4 Likes

keep the skewer straight and pack the flour like you trying to make diamonds.

3 Likes

Hadn’t seen a bamboo mold before, pretty neat.

What’s the appeal on these exactly? Just slow burn?

the longer she sits the easer it will be to unmold. i run enough mold that it takes about 2hrs to get back to the first.

5 Likes

first wrap goes on like any other blunt, if using killer flour you stop here and to the cord wrap, like this she will smoke for about 8hrs, the beauty of a cannagar is they taste good after being re lit the smoke doesn’t pass through the flour so they don’t get as stale.

8 Likes

I press my concentrate with a rosin press and remove the bottom third you want enough space at the top of the next wrap that you concentrate doesn’t squirt out.

5 Likes

i wrap the excess around the cigar but try to avoid getting to close to the tip as you can i got this one to far down. you scrape off mistakes with a warm spatula are dab tool. than wrap it up and twist the tip.

13 Likes