Cannagar production pics

Why use 2x leafs?? This looks cool though!

2 Likes

take your time and slowly wrap with a waxed hemp wick the only real important part is getting the string around the joint at the tip.

5 Likes

trim it up make it pretty and store in a glass jar. these have 5 grams of flower, 2 grams of bubble, and 2 grams of concentrate. when running production they take about 15 minutes each.

15 Likes

crazy slow burn, it takes me a week to smoke one @ 3000mg.

7 Likes

Have you done these with fronto leaf, or a backwoods?

4 Likes

The fronto would be where it’s at for sure

1 Like

If you use smaller bamboo the backwoods work well.

4 Likes

Awesome job looks killer man. That’s pretty much the same way we made them. only 2 diff; we used wrap the bud (5-7g) with the shatter/rosin (2g) then roll that in some bubble hash (1g). we wrap it with giant fan leaves that have started to throw some colors. Using fan leaves was a pain in ass lol but looked cool, like a Thai stick. Great write up with detailed pics

5 Likes

I’ve found that with two wraps the concentrate has something to absorb into should you get a thick spot. for myself i would only run 1 wrap on the production the 2 is more to catch mistakes.

4 Likes

Flour or flower?

:wink:

5 Likes

Ha. I didn’t even notice. I Grammer with a :hammer:

6 Likes

My home boy rolls some beautiful gars. He did these up for me. All organic 12g of Symbiotic Genetics Sour Kraut and 2g or cured resin. 0 tobacco.

26 Likes

Looks like a box of pickles.

Is it harsher than cigar leaf?

4 Likes

The gar is so large you don’t even taste the wrap imo. They could obviously use some aging. I got some gold leaf and rose tips coming too.

They are just the “baller jar” of prerolls

5 Likes

Yes. I let them cure for about 2 weeks in the jar with a hydro pack.

Could t help myself 14g flower 1g of sauce .5g kief. Fronto leaf waiting on tips as that’s where I hope it cures solid :joy:

will be curing the first batch in a half gal ball jar with some of loud cake n cream. Used a few strains was cool to see the rainbow.

At this point it was 7g it got compacted to about half that size and took another 7 to finish it.

6 Likes

prerolls should be more of a thing during covid. I gave dude some weed to roll and he was licking and slurping all over it. Im never gonna allow people to roll blunts for me ever again. Im old school so I still smoked it.

3 Likes

Most wrap’s seal well with just water. Tobacco leafs and fan leafs need to be glued with disty are pectin. No one should be mouthing a communal dooby.

2 Likes

i was out and about and had asked if they had a pipe. I even had one and it was in my car but i didnt envision the licking the wrap thing till he did it and im polite so put up with it. maybe it was a gay signal? I sent a letter today and was sketched that i was licking it and handing it to a person right after. I pulled my mask down to lick it and thought better. I brought it to the postal worker to ask them to tape it shut and they were upset that my mask was down. I shouldve licked it right then and handed it over.
I get an annual sore throat around this time from talking more than usual at holidays. But now its covid LOL.

1 Like

is that for new years or do you just smoke 15 gram disty blunts all the time?

2 Likes