Cannabis sex testing maine

Looking to get some plants tested to see if they are male or female . Anyone know a good place in maine or mass where I can get this done?

Wait. Are you asking if your seeds are fem?

… you can tell if they’re growing.

3 Likes

You had two sentences to read

1 Like

Best of luck.

If you can’t tell you have a bigger problem.
Pollen testing I’d hunt. Nvm

2 Likes

Hey guys are these rosin seeds or BHO seeds? Asking for a friend. Who is me.

8 Likes

Hit up

https://phenoxpress.com/

Solid dude. He’s in mass

11 Likes

Thanks man

I’ve used Farmer Freeman before, they’re out of DC. I also heard Nova in Portland is doing sex testing now, as well as Art and Craft Canna. His IG is below.

https://www.instagram.com/artandcraft_canna/

1 Like

You have a lot more than 2 sentences to read if you dont know how to sex a plant…

Try hanging the plant like a windchime and its dick should show itself.

7 Likes

I knew how to sex cannabis before I ever even smoked it, much less saw it growing

I am confused why someone would pay someone else for this really

2 Likes

Saves about three weeks.

Possibly more depending on how you turn your growers into showers…

7 Likes

This is the most common asked question for new growers, to the point in most “grow help forums” on FB at least have their header showing the difference between male and female plants so newbies would stop asking.

1 Like

I guess some people’s time is really that valuable?

Seems like it would be prohibitively expensive at scale to pay for sex testing, and seems pointless to care at small scale, but what do I know

3 Likes

Yes doing it just to be that guy

2 Likes

You’re doing god’s work.

3 Likes

A lot of folks joking need to be reminded you cannot visually inspect a 10 day old plant for sex, but you can test it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yeah but not this guy… he is hanging solvent tanks from his front porch and complaining about not being able to test rosin due to the test costing about half as much as the volume he plans to buy…

3 Likes

Oh yeah, this is windchime dude

4 Likes

Imagine you live in a state with a maximum plant count, say its 6. What is the loss of accidentally spending 6 weeks growing a male you have to cull. Instead of 6 plants, only 4 move on to produce meds.

For some folks, that is a big deal and why they test.

One emerging use case I’m seeing are breeders who also want to test the cannabinoid content of the leaf and using that for selecting which males to move forward with.

$10 plant test saves you: water, electricity, nutrients and labor if you have no desire or space to grow a male.

From my understanding; on a large growing scale, they test large batches of seeds and cull the ones that test positive for males rather than testing individual plants but I have no direct experience with this.

8 Likes

Id just grow above the limit for 3 weeks. :stuck_out_tongue:
Who’s gonna know?

And thats much more affordable than what i thought it cost

1 Like