CANNABIS IN AFRICA | DARIN HICKMAN [economic development]

On this episode of Let’s be Blunt, Montel talks with entrepreneur, investment banking and strategic business development executive Darin Hickman. Having decades of experience doing business in Africa, Darin is on a mission to build the foremost vertically integrated cannabis company on the African Continent. His company, AphriHelios Global, was awarded its initial license in 2019 from the Kingdom of Lesotho’s Ministry of Health to cultivate, process, package and export cannabis products from the capital Maseru. Africa has the ideal climate for cannabis cultivation and is poised to become the largest exporter of cannabis around the globe.

6 Likes

ooo shit. how many people are gonna be like ‘oh shit yeah cannabis in africa’ like i am RN

Swaziland is the perfect climate to grow 14 week hazes

3 Likes

Don’t tempt all the OKC gold rush boys!

9 Likes

about time for my people to start eatting, where are they trying to export it to?

Seeing how berner says it’s 8k a lb, back door it to Europe

1 Like

Africa is sooooo much better than Oklahoma,
No ice storms, tornadoes, rednecks, churches, -33 temps, earthquakes, chiggers, rattlesnakes, trump signs…
Free infrastructure… free three phase. Asian friendly…

3 Likes

Sounds like my dating ad!

4 Likes

Lol…

Have fun.

3 Likes

Then go make it your home. :smirk:

2 Likes

africas-most-dangerous-snakes-1454122-FINAL-5bca32dd46e0fb002600af75

Lmao have fun losing them rattlers

2 Likes

The grid isn’t consistently operational, ISIS is in the region, and there are maaany churches there lol.

4 Likes

Do not google jigger fleas. Gimme chiggers all day :face_vomiting:

Absolutely. There are entire ministries built around crops like ginger and sweet potatoes. Imagine if we could empower people to grow hemp and cooperatively extract cannabiniods for sale or formulation. We can incorporate some rotational grazing . . . i get excited!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Montel MegaPost