Cannabis derived terpene's

We have some amazing terpene profiles!

Awesome sale on sample packs going on right now. https://sweeterps.com

How do i dm on here Iā€™m
In NorCal and would
Love to connect

Iā€™m interested in some Terps.

Are terpenes derived from cannabis the same as hemp terps?, and is the pricing about the same?

Hemp is cheaper. 15/35$
Cannabis 50/60$

1 Like

So are the terps separated from each other, or is it all together?

Hemp/cannabis derived terps are mixed the are the Natural blend of terpines that are on the biomass before extracting them
Most likely including the flavonoids and other lighter volotile compounds of the biomass
These terps are blends without human intervention the differ from strain to strain
Where there is a small cravete that
What is a power plant to me might be a enemy of the state strain to you
Not often but it happens the strain is mistakenly named after another and the
Terps you ordered are of a diffrent strain

Here are some of the best
Bubba kush
Lemon haze
Berry pop
Cherry blossom

some would argue that hemp vs cannabis is a tad arbitraryā€¦

for now the best representation of that ā€œcannabisā€ strain youā€™re looking for is going to come from ā€œcannabisā€, but with a little more time for ā€œhempā€ breeding, that distinction should fall by the wayside and we can actually follow the biology and call them all ā€œcannabis derivedā€.

1 Like

I am processing through a couple of liters of lifter strain hemp right now that are for sale if anybody is interested in buying.

1 Like

are these still available? ive tried a bunch of different places (some from here). can you do small quantities ?

Hey there, yes still available. Please pm
me or send me an email to jeremiah@bioscienceenterprises.com

Thanks

Greetings. I too am looking for cannabis derived terpenes. Are you still plugged in? Thank you for your time.

I know this is an old comment on a basically dead thread but I just wanted to weigh in on this specific comment because people donā€™t seem to understand why terpenes / trichomes are even produced by the plant.

If a plant is in a stressful environment it will tend to up its production of trichomes in an effort to protect itself more. When a plant is grown indoors it is less likely to feel stressed since most of the environment is controlled and changes donā€™t happen as often or drastically. When a plant is grown outside it can come into contact with many different variables that can alter how it feels and reacts to these stimuli. This will cause its terpene profile to become more pronounced, hence why you see a difference between your indoor and outdoor terp profiles.

1 Like

Ive also found having lots of microbes and a living soil, for the plant to talk to, creates more unique profiles. I think you right, but i think its heavily dependent on light spectrum and wether it has everything it needs in its growing medium or not.
I think the plants talk to each other when they are planted in the ground or in beds. They cant talk when their roots dont connect somehow, so thats why indoor grows using salts and rockwool cubes dont have the best terp profiles. U take that same setup and put it outdoors, the terp profiles get stronger but not more unique. put those plants in soil, outside and u can get a very unique terpene profile.
Coastal grown outdoor gelato is the bees knees

2 Likes

I have not had the pleasure of growing the same strain in different growing ā€œmediaā€. I take your word about them displaying differently becuse in my mind it just makes so much sense. I agree with you there as well. The specific type of input you give to the plant dictates how it will grow in every structure it produces: leaves, stems, pistols, buds and finally trichomes.

Now on the speaking aspect of it I disagree with you slightly. Yes I think the roots touching is a way they can talk but Iā€™m not sure if its a good or bad thing when roots are touching. It could become a competition for nutrients and one could potentially smother the other if im not mistaken. Well maybe that only happens if there isnā€™t enough room for both. I saw it happen in my friends closet growing up.

When it comes to indoor grows, and im speaking purely from what I have seen at work where there are 400 plants in some rooms growing all over each other, i believe the plants are talking to one another via trichomes and terpenes. It seems like if you are growing a lot of the same strain next to one another they will be happier because everyone around them is speaking the same language. I have smelled some amazing and beautiful smells come out of these rooms. We have a forbidden fruit x petrol OG that is tangerine Gas.

All that being said i believe outside is the way the plant is behaving in a more natural form and that in its self could make the terp profile a bit more special to our olfactory bulb.

Roots dont have to touch to talk, thats what the microbes are for

2 Likes

Okay I see what youā€™re saying now. I wonder how we could do research on that.

1 Like

Id like to imagine theres a whole system down there with generations of microbes all learning and sharing genes/chemicals (talking/teaching each other) in order to better the life of themselves and the plants above, that end up giving them some food and entertainment. I like to think the microbes live vicariously through the plant above them :+1:

2 Likes

Dude, letā€™s make this into a movie. I love where your heads at tho, and I really want to believe this is the way it really is.

2 Likes