Cannabis derived terpene's

Hi Labrat,

we are growing hemp for many years in europe and derive terpenes directly from our own hemp fields.

The quality is outstanding and we currently stock 5 liters. Shipping to US is no problem.

Pricing on request. Let me know guys

I found several online. Every single flavor terpene I get is completely different. The terps in ā€œPrickly Pineappleā€ are absolutely madness. I regularly prefer terpene strain but was blazing that mostly for taste.

1 Like

Hey Gene710 - Are you still working with the cannabis terpene company? Looking to purchase some authentic terpenes if possible. First time using this forum so wasnā€™t sure how to DM you

Our last batch of 5 liters is going to be out of stock soon. Just 1/2 gal left.

1/2 gal for USD 8.500 excl. shipping to US.

If interested, let me know guys

Also selling bottles of 50ml for USD 290 plus shipping to US.

1 Like

Total bs. And @lexur5139 I donā€™t think I am a scientist, I know it.

Terpenes are terpenes are terpenes are terpenes are terpenes are terpenes, ect

Good luck finding the exact ratios of the bud you smoked one time at band camp. I do use cannabis derived in most of my carts that i sell. Mainly because the taste good and people like that.

But i also have a bunch of flavors from a variety of terpene providers to make lower cost carts. You know what? People fucking love them. Itā€™s true, you might not have all the terps that a canna plant would make. Realistically though, especially if your burning your weed/concentrate/whatever your lungs never see enough of the lower level terps to reach, what those of us (well, look at the big brain on Brad!) who know, is called the therapeutic level. That is the point at which a psychoactive substance will actually do something.
Even on the off chance that there was just enough a-phellandrene in there to reach that level, oops you did it again, burned that shit right up. Because many of the terpenes are volatile organics they are flashing off into your bic of doom (DOOM I SAY) and you are probably smoking some little bits of phenols, maybe some degradation to formaldehyde. But that doesnā€™t matter either. Because we are talking about levels solow your getting worse exposure riding down the highway with your windows open.

(/rant)

not all terpenes are highly fragrant. Read an interesting article talking about scatole. Technically itā€™s an indole but for arguments sake we will just say that it smells like shit. No, really, this is the boom that stinks up the room. Turns out at vanishingly small amounts the smell is supposed to be a sublime floral smell.

I have never tested this, I am only mildly stupid, but the point is that concentrations matter, also receptor sites. Our noses may not be able to smell the terps, but really the plants are not making them for us. Maybe they want some Hummingbird love or some bees or some shit, whatever. THEY can smell or sense those terps.

Finally, I have used diluent. It is definitely not made of 10w-40. It does have a slight smell and overall use is limited because they are terpenes. The larger the molecule the more it wants to just hang where it is on the couch and eat more potato chips. That is becasue they become more ā€œstickyā€ or just to say it, they use the van der waals force or hydrogen bonding. As heat is applied and rotational forces get those j couplings all bouncing about they are more willing to jump up and fill your lungs with the yummy.

(/rant#2)

1 Like

I nvr went to band camp. Good luck blah blahā€¦ We had the same strain for 6 yrs. Not sure about who Brad is or riding down the highway with windows open. I speak direct and to the point. Too busy to translate code. Thanks for the information you shared. Will keep in mind. Catch me up on Brad and the highway thing.

my your a cheeky fellow. Hows that working out for you?

1 Like

:dash::zap:šŸ•µšŸ½ā€ā™‚:+1:t3:

pretty sure they terps found naturally in nature. And not derived from cannabis.

Im collecting pure cannabis terpienes from my cold trap (-50C) in my post processing (live resin hydrocarbon).

Is anybody else selling them atm and if so for how much?

Unless you used the same strain the whole time im gonna guess its mixed, in which cas e it wont be AS valuable. Single source eoā€™s are going for 60-100/ml and hemp eo is going for about 10-50/ml Iā€™d value it as around the middle point there

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Canada requires Cannabis derived terps for edibles, extracfts, and topicals.

Product composition and ingredients
Currently, the Regulations do not permit the addition of anything other than cannabis to cannabis products (with the exception of cannabis oil, which may only contain the carrier oil and any additives necessary to preserve the quality and stability of the product)

As good as non cannabis derived terps are terpenes profiles from true cannabis are different, you canā€™t accurately match the exact terpenes profiles of your favor strainsā€¦they can come close. There are a few companies out there that sell terpene extraction equipment.

1 Like

With the new exteacts and edibles law coming into effect in october you will be able to add more then that, but it cant be a flavour that would appeal to children and you cant add vitamins or minerals (pretty sure they mean isolated minerals).

Hello motifcann, is this exact model ok to use? I worry about the plastic, as Terps are caustic. Thanks

Hello!

I havenā€™t seen a robust enough study that tests higher Terp formulations and their effect on plastics.

Since my original post Iā€™ve found that Ebnya Terps are of even greater quality from a aroma and taste perspective.