Cannabis derived terpene's

If your using viscosity that all you need, you shouldn’t need anything else except thc and a flavor for it.

Yeah that’s what I was planning on doing melted down decarb diamonds at 100c ,then viscosity, mix, then terps at end mix again, you think this will end up crashing back? Even if sealed in ccell brand cart

If you’ve melted the crystals with heat and decarboxilated them they cannot recrystalize, just like distillate. In my experiments we just added thca crystals into a cart for the “Dimond look”. The crystals just stayed put while the mix vaped around it.

Ok bad ass so when I decarb them they won’t awesome! Btw why do ppl say do under vacuum, how would I do that? Put my vacuum chamber in boiling water lmao idk

Under vac there is little o2 to oxidize your compound, you can decarb in your vac oven. I suggest inert gas , you’ll get the same effect.

1 Like

Here goes another one those questions that’s gonna make me look dumb… What inert gas and what does pumping it in there do?

Inert gas=any noble gas. Think of a tig or mig welder they use shielding gas to protect the weld pool from oxidation damage while molten. Examples would be nitrgen, argon and helium. You can decarb with out a gas shield under vac, the vaccum acts to remove most o2.

Ok under vac I’m ok, but I do have access to argon ,our welding equipment… But if under vac will work I’m good

I need to know get used small AF vac oven, I had one but my homeboy bought it when I was closing up but it’s time again

There you go, sounds like your in the right track.

It is really cheap to get a nitrogen cylinder and has many uses in extraction and purification so could be worth the couple hundred dollars. I know that n2 pressure assist is popular among extracors running CLS at cryo temps to clear residual solvent through their columns and into the collection pot

1 Like

Yeah would get me off trying to use the left over gas in the can, I literally throw em back in freezer till the end lol…I wanna change back over to big tanks that way I can recover just for distiling it.i dropped back to closed column when I moved back home though, no weight on this coast unless you do it yourself. All I need is honey pot for my jacket column then it be closed loop. Thanks for the info buddy… I’m sure pushing w n2 I actually can get everything out

1 Like

You seen these splitters? If you’ve got a bunch of tanks these are handy.

4 Likes

Gemstone essentials talk too Coleman gemstoneextracts@gmail.com

2 Likes

Checkout @larefinery on IG. They make some amazing terps in the heart of LA, no profiles full cannabis only terps!

3 Likes

I’ve made some terpenes in the past, it does take a long time but I’ve been doing it under vacuum and nitrogen gas and it speeds it up a bit.
Usual yield is about 1-3%
I do 200g at a time and usually takes about 30 minutes per batch.
I haven’t seen anyone selling real cannabis derived terps for less than $100 per ml with the prices of distillate dropping so much, your terps will cost you more than the distillate and cart combined. I would recommend trying samplers of different companies. True terpenes is good but many of their profiles just smell of pine and taste off. I did like their Clementine though

7 Likes

Hey, I am out of nowhere, I am sorry, but I am also lookin to buy cannabis derived terpenes, do you think you can help me too? Thanks !

2 Likes

true terpenes are not cannabis derived, and only plant derived

:smirk:
After I bought them I realized that

4 Likes

Hello! New to the forum but would love to connect via this topic. Let me know!

Thanks

1 Like

Gemstone essentials!

1 Like

Gemstone essentials

2 Likes