Cannabis derived terpene's

Ummm, “there are so few terpenes in camnabis”? I’m sorry do you mind clarifying for us? At last count, I think I saw 37 Individual terps from Durban?

1 Like

we got you - single source cannabis derived terpenes - give us a call - 734-905-7477 -

3 Likes

Number of individual terpenes: High
Relative quantity of any particular terpene: Low

In terms of harvesting terps, there is more Limonene in oranges, more Pinene in pine needles, more Myrcene in Hopps, more Caryophyllene in black pepper . . . you see where I am going.

Cannabis-derived terpenes are beautiful and wonderful and, by percentage, very limited in the plant.

2 Likes

That’s it a good example of the state of the cannabis industry that the most expensive product of the

2 Likes

Dearest @Sidco_Cat… I by no means mean to insult your intelligence and what you say about where to find these Terpenes is very true. Your suggestion of purchasing these other Terpenes as an alternative for consumption in concentrates for much less money is the point. In purchasing cannabis derived Terps One can pretty much get the identical flavor of the strain or variety that he or she is longing to taste and I think more importantly to modulate the buzz.

There are all kinds of studies in the science behind ingesting Terps. I have read several places that limonene when Vaped is quite harsh to the throat yet is very sedative to the mind.

I could go on all night in what and how people find each specific terpene reacts with their body and mind. I speak for myself when I say the following. The reason that the person seeks out cannabis derived terps is to be able to re-create the feeling that they had or have when they partake in a particular strain of cannabis whether it be Vaped or smoked. This particular feeling as we’re learning, comes from the make up and percentages of the different terps produced by that strain and the ratios there of, that and and the mix of cannabinoids.

If a person goes to re-create this particular feeling by making his own ratio and formulation of desire Terps, they would spend much more time and money sourcing all the individual Terps. Also one would need to research (there isn’t much data on each strains ratio of Terps) the specific ratios to put them together for use in modulating their native Endo cannabinoid system.

I surmise that after someone spent the time and money doing this it would be well over the individual selection of purchasing a cannabis strain derived terpene off the net.

Let’s also remember more importantly The individuals who makes up this wonderful industry we have. I deplore you, it is not the large companies that sell all things cannabis for cheap. Rather it is the small very passionate Artisan/Craftsman very much like yourself
(i’m taking a leap when I say that because I don’t know you but I assume, lol) that will extract small amounts of Terps for sale on the net and enjoy it! I would wager too say, I bet you can’t go and individually buy all the different Terps that make up the Terp profile of Durban! If you could, you probably couldn’t purchase all of said Terps for under $500-$1000.

If one is to add Terps too their concentrate or flower, I have a feeling they would not be satisfied with a single Terpene profile? Even a blend of two or three I don’t feel will give us the effect and taste we have come love and for some crave.

So this is my personal diatribe on why one should always buy cannabis derived Terps.

Coincidently I am also a purest and feel there should be absolutely no other additives to our concentrates too make them flow in the cartridge! No MTZ and especially no glycol/glycerin derivatives, to name a couple.

2 Likes

I would also like to add that one can never recreate the same exact profile until our labs test for ALL the terpenes. Its been said that cannabis could possibly contain 200+ terpenes in its profile. I sent my Cannabis Terpenes in for testing, the source material was Boss OG grown outdoor organic, and it came back as 81% terpene content with 0% Cannabinoids. It tested positive for 31 out of 35 terpenes that SC Labs tested. With majority (60%) of the concentration in B Caryophelle, Myrcene and Limonene.

If you are buying Cannabis Derived Terpenes from a company, i highly suggest inquiring if it was sourced from something that was grown properly under the sun. Ive had the same Boss OG clone grown indoors and outdoors, outdoors always shows a more diverse terpene profile, the indoor will usually only have 8 compared to 30+

5 Likes

True terps is a solid product. I suggest ordering a micro pipette for adding terps to your distillate…small upfront investment but the accuracy is well worth it! (1 drop is a VERY inconsistent measurement and with something as potent as terpenes, you want that dialed in perfectly ;).

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C1DW8JX?aaxitk=MCtDxQY-z.gO8Ch6S8dRlA&pd_rd_i=B07C1DW8JX&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=54dc821a-0937-4e6f-9da9-f8dd5443145d&pf_rd_s=desktop-sx-top-slot&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_i=pipettes&hsa_cr_id=9579386100001&sb-ci-n=asinImage&sb-ci-v=https%3A%2F%2Fimages-na.ssl-images-amazon.com%2Fimages%2FI%2F31Kj8c2N68L.jpg&sb-ci-a=B07C1DW8JX

4 Likes

I have had really great results using TT…couple of my personal favs are the Super Lemon Haze, Granddaddy purple and Durban poison.

Have ordered a wack of isolates and am recreating my own profiles now as well…very consistent product!

2 Likes

@sidco who’s your pipette connection?

1 Like

I’ve ordered a few by TopPette off of amazon.ca → they’re a good price and do the trick for me!

1 Like

Are you licensed in the state of Ca? We have our company up and running and use most of our terps for pen pen line as we don’t use any non cannabis derived terps but occasionally we have extra stock in our fridge.

1 Like

Anyone know of a GREEK or EU source for cannabis derived terpenes.

all I can find is terpenes-uk and MJterpenes neither are produced using Cannabis but claim the strain profiles are made up from naturally isolated terps?

Thanks.

1 Like

Hey Majestic,

We specialize in Cannabis derived terpenes, info@dawaterps.com

We are based in Europe and ships throughout the world.

For any questions or support, just send an email.

2 Likes

For now nobody in eu extracting terps for public sales only for big pharma My best bet would be macedonia ,switzerlandt that Said i know most of them haven t heard of Any selling terps thc free[quote=“Infuzed1, post:46, topic:861”]
s
[/quote]

Show Special - For email purposes.pdf (1.5 MB)

@Thetetraguy this is really good information regarding indoor and outdoor plants that have different terpene profile differences. Can you share anything that you received from the labs to show the terpene profile differences? Would be very curious to take a look!

2 Likes

All hype and bs. Some truth but all this science for weed. Let’s get real now. Seriously I’m laughing at seeing all these undereducated catz thinkin they all scientists. First off everyone on here acts like distillation is a new concept. And terps this that. Its got truth to it, but much added sales bs to all this. Best off smoking a bud.

1 Like

Dude, you’re still setting your meds on fire?
that’s old skool…

:wink:

but yeah, I’m not clear huffing clear is necessarily any better.
given that we’re not currently clear exactly what’s in it…

Bro. I enjoy the smell of a nug, the work out into it to create. I love the brake it up with my fingers and pack etc or roll up to pass the time. It can be old school. Nothin like nugs grown in soil. I accept the changing times and it’s all good, but an indoor soil nug flushed well and grown with love, will always be my fav. And I like old school brownie bar hash too. The Flav comes from all that stuff everyone these days wants to extract out. And I know deep down, u lives urself some killa brownie bar hash. Ol school. The smell, the taste etc!! :facepunch:t3::wink::dash:

3 Likes

Hit us up for co2 extracted, single source cannabis derived terpenes

6 Likes