Cannabis Derived CBD Isolate Pricing

WOW. Well I’ve got 75 kilos if anyone want em at that price :rofl:

Like it or not you absolutely are competing directly with the cbd market. Price accordingly. Try to gouge people I’m sure your business won’t have to worry about pricing very long. I don’t honestly see how someone on the THC side could ever be in a position to compete with $1000 and dropping CBD isolate kilos. Best of luck.

It’s a supply & demand game though… if one wants to be compliant in the legal rec market of California, they must source their CBD from cannabis, not hemp. That right there takes 95+% of the CBD isolate available on the market out of the picture.

Is there a way to tell if 99.5% CBD Isolate came from hemp or marijuana (which despite what the US Gov categorizes, is the same plant) besides tracked through a system?

1 Like

Cannabis lol.

Cannabis can me either hemp or marijuana by legal definition,

Cannabis is hemp, cannabis is marijuana…

1 Like

There I changed it for you buddy…

I can never remember what the ‘legal classifications’ are because I don’t care, it’s all just cannabis homie

YESSSSSS

same bro, i’m guessing that’s why we are both in this forum!

It doesn’t tho…because the consumer can get it elsewhere. Very easily. Like…delivered to their door easily. :man_shrugging:

What if the consumer wanted a 1:1 CBD to THC tincture? Or THC edible with CBD? They have to buy those products from the dispensaries.

This is incorrect

If you grew hemp and it was in the METRC system any thc processor in CA can process it and sell it just like its thc

Its not about how its derived, its about it being in METRC or not

Correct. If they’re $236 per 100mg tho… like the Minnesota listing above… I don’t see the products doing so hot. Also, it doesn’t take a super savvy customer to figure out you can just buy your cbd isolate online and then just mix it yourself with THC products bought from a dispensary…but whatevs :man_shrugging:

You seem to be confused. The only way you can have any product that is in track and trace is if it was cultivated under a recreational cultivation license. That makes even hemp compliant genetics considered cannabis-derived. Hence the high price since very few licensed cultivators are producing high cbd flower let alone hemp compliant genetics in the CA market.

1 Like

I am not confused, I know the laws in CA especially since I’ve ran several labs there.

If you read the actual regulations about processing thc they’ve added in a section that talks about being able to process hemp thats in METRC

How are ppl processing hemp from the PILOT programs here in CA?

Because the PILOT programs ( which are attached to a university) have access to METRC

You are not a license holder nor are you a business owner nor are you a resident of this state. I am all three. But sure, you got this bro

1 Like

Lmao thats your best comeback?

Nice personal attack to show you know nothing

Theres a reason your a level 1 hemp slanger

And BTW I moved less then a month ago

Remember who has SOPs up on the GLG website (sure as hell ain’t you xD)

It’s just a fact is it not? Are you a license holder? Do you own a business in the licensed California market? Do you own a business at all? Seems you are an employee or, alternately, someone trying to slang black market Unregulated carts under some non-existent “brand”. “Personal attack” does not = pointing out the truth behind someone’s lack of understanding of the law as it relates to specific regulations. You can’t come on here and spout some BS regs and try to persuade people to potentially endanger their license by integrating hemp material into a cannabis facility.

Why don’t you go reread the regulations you know so much about and figure out that your wrong? I know atleast 5 thc processor who are processing hemp thats in METRC because its legal.

When you start to question what someone has which is outside of the argument thats a personal attack. Your statements have nothing to do with the argument above. Obviously I know more about the CA law then you do since you don’t even know what the PILOT program is or how it works.

Why does it matter if I have a license in my name if I’ve ran legal labs that have one? (Multiple btw)

I’m a consultant mostly which gives me the ability to work under numerous licenses in multiple states (something I’m sure you know nothing about)

Please explain to me how ppl are processing PILOT program hemp that was grown last year in CA when CA doesn’t have the hemp regulations out?

They had to do something to allow legal PILOT program hemp to be processed ( which obviously you know nothing about which is why you try to attack me personally). CA changed the regulations quietly mid last year and most ppl missed it ( like you )

If the hemp is in METRC it can be ran by ANY legal thc processor in the state

1 Like

You’re really so aggravated for no reason. Please enlighten us if there’s a specific statute I am misunderstanding. I love to learn more about the complex regulations that are ever changing in this state.

Here’s a little bone

This person is a verified license holder on this site btw although I won’t disclose his name for Doxing reasons

It took me almost a week to find the regulation change but its in there if you look for it

That response looks totally correct. “Can only run CBD flower from a licensed track and trace METRC cultivation license”. That’s exactly what I was telling everyone. This whole hemp pilot program BS is not a factor when it comes to licensed cannabis activity. California wants to tax everything from seed to sale. If you’re growing hemp, how can they tax you? You cannot participate in one market (hemp) and sell material to another (rec. cannabis). Again, if there’s something that everyone in the state, including many lawyers and operators, please show us. Thanks. No need to get butthurt that isn’t what this is about. Peace