Canna news 500kLB bust

I never paid anything lease then 30. I also expected 12 hour days.

1 Like

You are probably on the left coast. We work 8-10 because people have families.

Or they are Hmong and want to plow through it and I pay for Pho for everyone. You can expect trellis net and cigarette butts in the trim, but damn if they aren’t fast.

1 Like

I did work with hmoung.

I love them so much. Such good food and they have a gift of growing anything.

2 Likes

Taco bell hires for $14/h outside Portland metro area here in Oregon, whereas minimum wage is $12 in non urban.

Really not that much better than fast food here in Oregon, cost of living and whatnot

1 Like

They have awesome work ethic. Just make sure you work on a concrete floor that you can bleach to clean up betel nut spit.

3 Likes

So true lmfao

1 Like

They are animals - work ethic - and I want them to be happy.

East coast west coast. Everyone paid 30$ an hour. I pay them to care and try.

I always work with the unteachable though.

5 Likes

They took a church bus from Fort Wayne, IN to us 2 years ago. It is the second largest population outside of Burma/Myanmar. It was one of the best margin harvests we have had.

They are seriously gifted.

They grow up learning plants, like All of them.

My buddy thong taught me so much about nature. I have always been a slight hippie. But fuck, he made me feel like a yuppie

1 Like

They would come here 30 depp work 24hr a day , always rotating out 10 to go sleep. Only words you heard were them asking for more if it wasnt there. They would do boxes a day and just make there way down the road to the next place.

5 Likes

Is there any testing that shows its cannabis?

4 Likes

$15 here is 16 year old Mac Donald’s job type shit.

No offense to you @AgTonik, just saying my experience in my area (and this is one of the cheaper areas in the western states…)

2 Likes

Pay at the mcdoanlds in my old town, only one for MILES, is over $15 now

Lol I remember my old general manager there complained about it too during the time Minneapolis was DEMANDING $15 an hour and he really didn’t want the new min wage to be $15 an hour as it would cripple the location, at the time

I busted my ass roofing for $15 an hour after like 3 years on the job. $15 an hour is a lot of money to flip burgers in some places. You can’t make the comparison of wages without considering the cost of living.

I make a lot more than that now but I also busted my ass even harder to get here so I appreciate where I came from. I can tell reading here quite a few of the people who have made a ton of money in the cannabis field worked far less hard than generally would be required to reach that level of success. So there are a lot of entitled attitudes. Like 90k for an extract job with no education , that job popped up a few days ago and people talked shit. How many jobs can you find for 90k a year with zero education that isn’t a general manager type position where you probably live under constant stress etc, I make that kind of money and I worked really hard to get to that point and appreciate it. Y’all scoff at it… it’s totally unrealistic. 90k a year Is nationwide in the lower mid 80th percentile for earners for a 30 year old male. So despite what people say or how they act, if you make 90k at 30 as a man in the USA, you likely make more than 85% of the men of the same age group. That means only 1/10 on average makes more than you.

Y’all’s tripping :wink:

2 Likes

I’m not in the cannabis field bro

Just a hobby.

2 Likes

Wasn’t actually directing that at you at all so I apologize.

2 Likes

@Pupparoo I wasn’t trying to insult anyone for $15/hour pay in the Midwest. It looks like the field is changing again. I learn something new every day.

I didn’t take it like that at all! Just sharing my experience (in a totally different area), wasn’t trying to be combative. Sorry if it came off that way.

1 Like

Finally. Some civil discourse.

2 Likes

In Oklahoma market we still pay 100.00 a pound for hand trimmers