Canna news 500kLB bust

Apologies if it has but Why is this not being discussed?

500k LBS raids aren’t a shocker to anyone else nowadays??? Lol

Price will now go down .0340 cents :joy:

1 Like

Happened a while ago and saw something on Instagram about it too. Not the first won’t be the last is why. There’s probably 6 more grows 3x that size flying under the cops radar now because they busted this one. Only makes demand higher.

I feel bad for the workers, no running water? Not the first time I’ve heard of migrants being abused for cheap labor on the BM… saw a very well known BM vendor who went to the legal side post warehouses FULL of ditch weed and hispanics trimming in hot, sweaty, and cramped conditions… never hear about that side of it…

2 Likes

Oh there is def ALOT more than 6 lol

And most definitely the workers are the real ones taking a loss in this situation

That is if the boss even planned to let them walk away from the property at all :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Exactly, the employees were probably paid PENNIES compared to what was being earned and probably more like 10 grows lol. Who knows though. Its impressive though. Will it do anything? Hell no.

Someone told me about the slave labor in the northwest…
He told me that it’s more than 4$ per hour, but the money goes to a boss and a bigger boss, a few bucks per hour per person to each of them…the workers get about 4bucks per hour

2 Likes

Idk if I’m buying this. Maybe I’m just sheltered lol

I could use some free help now that you say that…

2 Likes

Wook labor vs migrant slave labor

1 Like

I think this area is too organized for it to be the handywork of the wooks.

1 Like

No i mean pit the 2 against each other see whats better

1 Like

You have no idea the horrors I saw.

Shit is real

3 Likes

Yea I saw only the tip of the iceberg on social media and from general news and stories.

Shit the slave labor works just like other farm labor, what, like fighting? Or seeing who can do the most work!
“Bruh, I do do the most wook! I’m the best wooker on the farm

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The guest worker visa program is probably going to be paying $13.50-15 next year for labor. Why would you risk human rights abuses when you can do it on paper and have it done well for a low bump on margin and labor?

1 Like

Because it’s not about the money but about the thrill.

If I can get a bunch of units bucked or a unit trimmed for $30, I’m thrilled.

3 Likes

I can’t explain some of stories On The internet

I can’t explain not being an asshole employer and not attracting good talent.

Lmfao what

Are you talking to me?

Idk 15 an hour is cheap and asshole move

1 Like

No, I wasn’t speaking to you. In the Midwest, $15 is better than fast food or an entry level position.