Canna derived Nepal landrace terpenes in California

Hello everybody I hope everybody received samples that was requested. I am currently in humboldt county with cannabis derived terpenes from Nepal land race plants grown and extracted in Nepal. Steam distilled. We have coa’'s for all of our product’s and looking to meet terpene producer or distributors for knowledge or who may be intrested in our large volume of terpenes. I have 1 litre traveling with me and around 20 in stock between Nepal and Amsterdam can be here fast!. All the product is hand cleaned and harvested at a range of altitudes. I will be in the state of california for the next few weeks hoping to make some connections and do some meet ups before Christmas also possibility of trades for d9 distillate I’m in the mountains currently so replies may be a little slow Happy thanks giving everyone. Private message for a contact number or
Email us at nepalterpenes@protonmail.com
Instagram- nepalterpenes

11 Likes

are they fair trade? what are the working getting paid, have you been there in person?

@cbdbulk

1 Like

you are not fare trade certified? how can you ensure the farmers are getting paid enough?

1 Like

We completed a lot of construction and investment in the local village where we work. We work as a whole team and buy material grown by each family in the village. I carry out the extraction myself. I am here in the states and I made the oil. No middle man. I know exactly what every man and cultivator gets and it’s certainly fair trade we made this project to allow the villagers in the Charas fields to have an alternative product off the black market. To reduce family problems with the law and utilise the large amounts of material available.

8 Likes

This is amazing work and great price for bulk. I can’t wait for my terps thank you @Bholagiri2020! Gonna keep a whole bunch to last the year until you come back. Cheers brutha well done :raised_hands: :100::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

do you have COA to check out the terpene profiles?

2 Likes

Yes we have 11 profiles with coa’'s ready all from the same strain from a variety of pheno’s and altitudes. Our other strains and stock will be tested in the next coming months.

Thanks man! It was a pleasure. Glad to be connected.

1 Like