Cancer and sickness therapy

Greetings Family,

Reaching out to the community on behalf of my friend’s mother. She has been battling multiple cancers and is feeling tired. She has never experimented with Cannabinoids. Looking for anyone willing to help with consultation on what she should take. Also willing to buy what ever products anyone may recommend. I know nothing can go into her lungs. She has loss of appetite and is growing keloids from her skin.

Thanks, really would like to help one to feel less pain if I can help it specially after loosing my own mother to this awful killer…

Many blessings

3 Likes

I have mother liquor

2 Likes

Location?

2 Likes

She lives in S Florida… not sure how mother liquor works. I’ll look more into it thanks.

@Kinsmanofthesun

Do you still need the CBd?

2 Likes

That’s mighty kind of ya @BrotanicalMatt, but I recently made a bunch of CBD stuff for Xmas. My entire family is now very well medicated and it seems to be getting popular amongst their friends too!

3 Likes

One of my favorite things lately has been taking fresh Cannabis, and some green tea and making a hot tea. It’s very uplifting.

Partially decarbed edibles are awesome.

Thc and CBD salves help with massaging out pains.

Maybe try some reiki too!

5 Likes

Thanks will try that… unfortunately the culture she came up with has stigma towards highs im wondering if it may be to much for her. Definitely will keep the advice in mind.

CBD salve sure thing…

I have cbd flower. It is the byproduct of growing for seed, so it has been put through a screen, but it is decent stuff. My flower tested at 16%. She can make cannabutter for edibles or use the cannabutter recipe with coconut oil to make a topical. I would part with some for just the cost of postage.

1 Like

Thats very kind of you. I could make that for her since she’s very weak… Ill send you a message

Good morning. Id like to offer up the idea of using RSO or some sort of full spectrum edibles. Dosing with CBD before taking any sort of THC should in theory cut down on feeling the “high” associated with THC.

2 Likes

First of sorry to hear this :fist_left:
Please send all info of wich cancers she is fighting the real names
There are many and by knowing the exact one s i might be able to help
You will want RSO
You will need high doses of 900mg of the cannabinoids each to start
A scan of before starting is helpfull
And using food suplements engahance their use

6 Likes

Greetings thanks for reaching out. Yeah ive heard Rso is effective for that. Basically the oil out the roto before distillation correct?

She has stomach liver back and breast cancer. Had a tumor removed from her brain 6 months ago.

Thanks a million for any guidance.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice very helpful

I have about 220g predistilled etoh crude left

4 Likes

Try sticking to unactivated raw cbd and minimal thc in suppository form. about 250-500mg, 20:1 cbd:thc ratio. My wife survived lymphoma and gliomas twice. RSO took out the lymphoma and gliomas the first time. The last bout was pretty intense, gliomas started clustering until i switched her to unactivated full spectrum in suppository form. That and diet. I tried every possible way to get her to ingest the extract, this being the best bet. Hope this helps you and good luck.

4 Likes

First things first, really sorry to hear she’s sick. I wish her nothing but good health!

I’ve got some RSO already made at my place right now. Only about 10 grams of it, but that goes a decent ways when using RSO. It’s used in real small doses.
I do not have a COA for it right now, as I made it at my house, but I can certainly get one if you’d like one.

It’s a high THC oil, if you are unfamiliar with RSO. Mostly THC, with the presence of other cannabinoids.

If you are looking for CBD products, we have tons of those. From creams and salves, to tinctures and edibles. Using them in conjunction with RSO/other THC may be a good start.
Send me a DM if interested. I’d love to help out. Can even send a couple samples if you’d like…

Open to answering any questions concerning making this stuff on your own, as well. My DMs are open!!

3 Likes

Hmm
Ok i am not sure if you are aware that
Starting a treatment for such severe illnesses means very high doses of
Cannabinoids with thc
It will mean she will be very very stoned
But Ok
Recomended in literature personal experience and yust brute force
I always prescribe raw unwinterized
Crude for cbd as thc 900mg each per day
Spread over as manyoments during the day as possible 4 beeing the minimum oraly
Lecitine for. Bioavalability
Black seed oil for oxigination
Organic vegtable dieet
And lots of fat fish ( real fish not some fishoil capsule)

7 Likes

@BrotanicalMatt that’s some grandmas liquor from dozens of batches of hemp disty. It should be super spectrum and medicinal as fuck.

5 Likes

Thanks @Roguelab that’s some very good info there I will keep in mind while formulating some remedies…

Thanks for reaching out @ZizzleB I’ll send a dm! Could use that rso!

Gv thanks @blinky sorry to hear of your wife’s challenges. Would you be willing to share how you made the suppositories?

Also thanks @Mosaic_Co-Labs I am connecting more with them on the mother liquor

2 Likes