Cancer and sickness therapy

Happy to help friend!

2 Likes

I use 2ml molds. Start by mixing your concentrate, liquid lecithin, and hemp seed oil according to dosage strength. Keep heat under 120F. Now double your solution amount. This is how much butter to add. Again, keep under 120F. Mix consistently for 30mins. Add to the molds making sure there are no bubbles present. Use a 10 ml syringe. Freeze for at least 8hrs before use. Good luck, and feel free to hit me up with any questions.

2 Likes

Thanks a million… Will do

1 Like

Dm me an addy and I’ll send her a lil sumthin when I get back.

3 Likes

Yeah, i’m on about 2 grams a day. Turned it all into gel caps. Such a nice, crisp and lucid high.

3 Likes

Find someone who knows how to run a basic 2l spd-1 and I’ll donate the mantle and glassware to help any sick people or children.

26 Likes

Shit. That’s awful nice!

4 Likes

Hmmm there s always two sides to a person :+1:

9 Likes

@Kushite RSO Is the way to go here is a regimen to help dosing recommendations https://static1.squarespace.com/static/59209e499de4bbb448806443/t/5ce70e3ce2c483770dd65248/1558646332960/RSO+with+top.pdf

2 Likes

Thanks for reaching out… and also thanks for your offer extremely generous. I have basic knowledge and have someone close by that works in a professional lab who can guide me through the process…

@MTH thanks for the awesome link!! Rso has definitely been what most has advised… hoping the medicine helps her!!!

1 Like

There is a small detail that somehow
Always plays in the back of my head and in some other members as well
@Beaker for sure
Extract with ISO propanol
Strange to say and by no means scientific but most positive results I have encountered the extracts where extracted with ISO

The greatest post of 2019 by far
Was by @Sparky75

His sop was also based on ISO

9 Likes

I am wondering the effects of ISO on the body and its a back and fourth subject. I can find an opinion every which way, good and bad.

1 Like

That is a mighty impressive thread thanks for sharing !!!

1 Like

I have supplied numerous cancer patients only a few can confirm sadly
But 75% of them had ISO extracts
And some how if I would have to make for a relative or myself in those circumstances I would use ISO
ISO intoxication would at that stage be the least of my problems

3 Likes

Is there a breakdown of how much residual ISO is left in RSO and how much ISO it takes for toxicity? Also if ISO forms anything else when heated during decarb. I was debating on evaporating a bottle of ISO and test whats left. Than break down dosage and how much of what is left in a gram of ISO RSO. Also am curious if a properly filtered RSO would filter ISO also. RSO is my go to plan in the future.

1 Like

Basicly you can get a RSO extracted with ISO propanol to 0ppm
With heat and vacuum
I don t have numbers but I heat to 90C to decarboxilate and once done I place my beaker in a vacuum pan and pull vac to 29.5hg leave it cool off under vacuum
There is not much left no numbers but it s not much the scent treshhold is more
That s all I know

4 Likes

Its this respected knowledge I cannot obtain anywhere. I can read alot of info but unless I know the source I am not always comfortable with said info. With that being said you made me a very comfy fellow for the night. I am amazed how RSO is not so mainstream yet. If you calculate cost, high, medicinal effect and not actually smoking something the price point is solid. Nothing else can make me good all day and not have to stink up a room or really find a break to enjoy myself. I can have that capsule ready and just swallow with water.

5 Likes

RSO either thc rich or cbd rich are THE most medicinal end products period
Either. By oral ,anal,or topical use
I said it before and I will say it again
And hopefully I will realize it this dream one day to collect data of everyday users and the users their benefits
It s an amazing plant that the Rastafarian realized long before

5 Likes

Honestly you guys need to try some Cannabis hot tea. Pulls a lot of water solubles that other polar solvents would grab (ISO ) with very little cannabinoids however…

Great way to supplement your cannabinoid oils

3 Likes

Thanks @Roguelab that’s real!!!

@Apothecary36 thanks for the tip!!