Cancelled - GLG 4/20 Concentrates Cup in LA

Her other one she has content on. If I had a 1m follower acct and did nothing but take bong and dab tokes on ig all day. You might have some haters try to get that acct banned.

Or she can buy.

Here the other.

https://instagram.com/miss_tee_light_?igshid=8cxrb7gse9kk

1 Like

I canā€™t be a judge. Iā€™m not impartial about any of you. :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

ā€œJudgesā€¦start your spaceships :rocket: ā€œ

You ready to go to Space Mountain Killa?! :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I kinda was expecting to see something other than a ā€œswipe up for my hooker feesā€.
If sheā€™s published or does media and magazines Im kinda confused.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do you have to be glg to enter

^^^^ same questionā€¦Iā€™m a member of the forumā€¦ lol. Maybe charge an entree fee for us non gangstas

This is a GLG members only event, memberships start at $200

Iā€™ll be selecting a female from the community, not some paid for plastic girl from IG

25 Likes

Ok non members cant enter. But for 200 i can enter.

1 Like

200 is the cost of our prospect membership

1 Like

Thank you.

Ill judge.

I would become a glg member just to attend this. Especially if I get to sample everything. I donā€™t like the idea of set judges tho. Preferences would get in the way too much. Should be all non competing members as judges. That way everyone gets a chance to be involved.

2 Likes

I think we will sell kits on Monday at the event. All the money from sales will be prize money, everyone with a kit will get a scorecard and their votes weighted against the judges scores

11 Likes

Iā€™d show up to judge , not sure Iā€™d have an ideal entry so.

Do u have a ballpark on how much kits will be? Itā€™s kinda hard to pay top dollar when everyoneā€™s making fire

1 Like

This is brilliant! Do a blind kit with source reveal after the votes are recorded :sunglasses::sunglasses::fire:

7 Likes

If you need judges sign me up! Been making concentrates of all kinds for 9 years now. Plus Iā€™m pretty local (Temecula) keep us up to date!

4 Likes

If its going to be oil only, why not do the event on 7.10

4 Likes

Was thinking like $50?

4 Likes

Much respect

1 Like