0 voters

Would you enter the competition?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

I would like to try all of the dabs please, lol

18 Likes

I still haven’t gotten my glg membership yet, but I plan to and would absolutely enter… how many could we submit?

7 Likes

Haven’t set the rules yet, but probably 1 for each category

4 Likes

I would love to judge and compete too…

I’m down for this one. We will just work at @BG305 the week before.

11 Likes

I think you will have to be one or the other

6 Likes

Shit then I’m gonna be a judge then. Fuck that. That’s an easy choice

First one to give me dab sweats wins. Lol

24 Likes

Bet. I was thinking maybe 4 judges? I’d be honored to have you as one!

Sourwavez mentioned he may judge, unless he enters

We need 2 more, ideally female to keep it balanced

Maybe @murphymurri unless she wants to enter or has a class that weekend

7 Likes

Let’s do this at Xtractor Depot @Future ! Let me know when your regional guy will be able to stop by and check out the spot!

3 Likes

@optimalgenetics will be getting in touch with you shortly to come check it out. Many thanks for offering to host us :pray:t3:

4 Likes

I will be in Chicago the weekend ahead of 420… would the event be ON 420? I’d love to enter, personally, but I would be down to judge if I can make it work around my event schedule!

4 Likes

Was planning on hosting the event on 4/20 proper. Normally for a cup, the judging is down prior to the day of, right?

1 Like

If this happens, can I come down and join GLG then and there? Be able to hand you the cash so I know it goes to the right person :wink::grimacing::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Always. 10% discount for cash too

8 Likes

I’ll judge, or enter.

11 Likes

I’m working on getting all my genetics for 2020 and i will be able to flower some indoor by 420 so watch out for London pound cake, motor breath , platinum og , and wedding cake of coarse lol . I’m on the hunt for all the fire flavors !

1 Like

So far I’m thinking Sourwavez, @Killa12345 and you for judges. Murph is gonna be busy that weekend prior so can’t judge.

Planning on 5 judges, so need 2 more. Ideally females.

Lose plan so far, all entries submitted Friday. Saturday Sunday the judges along with some VIPs do all the sampling. Monday we have the meetup and reveal the winners.

Seems like a lot of these events go sideways because they try to extract money from every angle, so we won’t be doing that. Judges won’t get paid, although we will cop accommodations. Entries will be free and only GLG members can enter.

Affiliates can sponsor to cover costs, but can’t enter anything into the competition

11 Likes

i 100% will make it there. Ive already told the wife…im in!

I can pay my own way…the opportunity to judge something like that is worth every penny in my eyes.

I just love hanging with you all

12 Likes

I’ve never been to or around a cup before. I had no idea they were all scams :man_facepalming:t3:

Its going to be incredibly easy for the gang to host an unbiased, no pay to play cup

17 Likes

I’d judge but I might want to enter depending on the categories

Any idea what they will be?

2 Likes