Canadian LP Cannabis Price

yeah ive got two solid suppliers that are clean

4 Likes

Youā€™re in Canada? I will DM.

1 Like

I use alot of safeleaf butane and Have had no medusa issues, I scrub my tane with water, AA & 10a beads so I even asked safeleaf to send me spicy gas and when it arrived it was fine. No problems at all. Pretty sure that Itā€™s sourced from usa as well.

2 Likes

Between Sarnia and Fort Sask youā€™d think there would be some domestic supplies!

I havent had issues yet, but fear buying new tanks. Im going to look up the water wash tek, presuming its deep in a medusa thread as doing a hard scrub as you mentioned seems a good skill to have / tek to run regardless.

Am browsing the safeleaf site now too!

2 Likes

Air Liquide ā€“ have been reliable and on point for me the last year or so
Messer --dirty tanks and pricey but always available in a pinch
Clearsolv ā€“ clean tanks i think sourced from gas innovations, good price and available
Evolved ā€“ very reliable source, they have also implemented tank cleanings for all refills

2 Likes

Does anyone know someone thatā€™s doing bho toll processing on the legal side?

Have you tried Valens? Cannapiece? Motif?

1 Like

My understanding is that Valens is getting out of extraction, or was. We are not presently set up for BHO tolling but should be in a position to have discussions about that around the end of the year. I donā€™t presently know anyone with hydrocarbon systems that are offering tolling services.

2 Likes

We know a few, feel free to give me a DM!

1 Like

Cannapiece is strictly tolling and they run Hydrocarbons

3 Likes

Feel Free to DM me

1 Like

Geez. No wonder Iā€™m refusing to pay $17 a gram on my side of the AZ state for ā€˜top tier budā€™ but even then, the smokeā€™s-taste+buzz/experience+medical effects quality(s) are a hit or miss 20%hit/80%miss most of the time. Itā€™s like a game of Russian Roulette at the dispensary. it sucks feeling as bad as I normally feel from various physical and mental issues/stressors and not having an adequate solution to my ailments at a time in my life where I need to be capable of being physically productive since Iā€™m now facing potential eviction(s [on up to two leases under my name]) if I canā€™t de-clutter&clean two yards and two homes myself by next monthā€¦I canā€™t afford my newly formed little family of three to lose our only home. I tried the hemp flowers+hemp derivatives route but that could only help my nausea so far and not enough unless it was a 1:1 thc:cbd product like this one high THCa flower I tried from 8 Horses Hemp(I think) as a sample ā€œSunflower Dieselā€.

I wish I could move back to Canada for those prices. I truly miss the Pacific Northwest entirely. <3

1 Like