Canadian LP Cannabis Price

What is cannabis selling for on the LP market? 100lbs or bigger lots? Any fresh frozen? What THC numbers and quality is out there? Anything available in Ontario?

1 Like

Dm me.

I’m hearing the black market price for LP bud is as low as 200$ a lb …massive oversupply is continuing and the Lps are backdooring cheap dope into the scene…real greasy.

8 Likes

31 Likes

Good quality flower will fetch anywhere from 4-5.25 a gram. The stuff that they are selling for cheap is stuff that looks like ditch weed with 10% thc. The LP’s with quality product are doing well.

Micros are coming online now nd will slay the LP quality. Later this year micro direct to store sales are supposed not start …this will be a real game changer…

4 Likes

So far the LP’s have given me no reason to stop using my old legacy sources. Would be nice to see the price/quality move in the right direction.

2 Likes

it massively varies, $0.10 to $5/gram… the majority is lower then $2

3 Likes

That’s right because that’s all most of it is worth lol

Whats D9 distillate worth in the LP world?

quoted today. 1kg lot volumes

have had no luck finding Minor Cannabinoids up here in the legal system yet… any ideas/thoughts?

for a comparison, same company last September

2 Likes

Wait. Cbd is worth more?

Don’t mind me and my suicide attempt based on this thread…

5 Likes

This is how I know canada is on drugs.

9 Likes

Yeah I cant find “not LP” d9 that cheap. The CBD is just stupid.

No idea on minors, If it exists im sure they’re kept close.

2 Likes

Wait till the Canadians get d8ing

3 Likes

oh its already here in the BM… same with USA cbd for cheap, the boarder wall is not very effective between us!

1 Like

There aren’t a lot of minors floating around the legal market yet. No one knows what to do with them. There should be more available late this year.

2 Likes

ya, all the places i have chatted with said the end of the year.

as for CBD, is regulated like THC here… not like the farmers down there.

the main issue is the approved hemp cultivars being low in cbd.

1 Like

There are much higher quality cultivars this year, and even CBG genetics, according to my friends in the hemp space.

I’ve got access to a functionally unlimited amount of >=11% CBD material from last year’s harvest.

This year I expect to see at least 12%, with a fair number of crops coming in higher than that after polishing.

3 Likes