Can we set up cannabis records?

We need to set up cannabis records. Like largest single wash hash dumb, largest diamond, largest slab, largest honeycomb cookie, fastest diamond growth… shit like that. Just some little passing contest that’ll give us friendly motivational competition.

18 Likes

Like Guinness book. I like it

7 Likes

Hold my beer

23 Likes

What about milestones? What company was the first to create shatter, or diamonds, etc.

Epic!

7 Likes

This one may be a little more difficult. There were folks mfg these items waayyy back albeit not as pure or certainly readily available as today.
Still would be fun.

3 Likes

I like that. It was definitely extractioneer that first put diamonds and sauce out. Although my first competition in like 2015 I ran some crazy terpy ogeezle and after a week in the oven it was still liquid and I had 2 rock salt looking growths in it and I didn’t know what it was so I pulled them out and whipped the fuck out the slab. Hindsight being what it is. That was definitely thca

3 Likes

Going forward it would need to be something that someone would come out to verify. As for the records anyway. Milestones would be difficult.

1 Like

Didn’t Mechoulam isolate thca 1940s?

Edit: obviously research and not a company mfg though.

4 Likes

I’d gladly take up the job of verifying and reporting these results

4 Likes

I like this idea

Need more for growing too, trying to think of a few as there isn’t many growing records besides maybe biggest plant or biggest yield per plant?

2 Likes

Firsts would be easily verifiable through lab results from an accredited analytical lab. First to extract certain compounds: 1st gram, first Kilo, etc…

2 Likes

8 Likes

my Mans just hit 39%thca in his flower… we need some verification… @kcalabs ?

How is thca content even determined?

Like, is he saying 39% of the weight of his biomass is THCa?

4 Likes

That’s higher % than most of the s***** oil I clean up. We might as well just start dabbing these flowers lol.

2 Likes

He isn’t but our lab is.

Il watch you do it first :slight_smile:

1 Like

I gotta see a picture of this bud shit must look crazy.

1 Like

your wish is my command

9 Likes