Can we get s southeast GLG meeting? Preferably Florida ? Me and killa and the fellas have talked about it we could totally make it happen

Let me see what’s available on the bay with a pool. Some girls I know just had a Halloween party at a nice house.

1 Like

the one we were gonna rent for my wedding is on the river in Ft lauderdale it was 3000 a night but was baller as fuck…2 night min.

Can find decently cheap air bnbs on the gulf side of Florida. Tampa bay area

This should work for us.

1 Like

this is one of the houses we looked at for the wedding. This is baller. Smoke all the weed you want. Get some skis out back… “we bout to get geeked up…you slidin or ridin!” :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Let’s do it. I can bring the boat and by boy can handle.the ski’s. If we really want to get loose and make it a movie just let me know and I will have as many girls as I can on deck.

3 Likes

When are you guys thinking this would be?

Probably be good towards Feb- March.

3 Likes

That house would work well. Just make all smoking be done by the pool or outside so BG doesn’t get charged. Food could be catered or we could grill. Plenty of space to set up some booths for displaying new products and shit we are all working on. Etc etc

Plus bitches. Mad bitches

1 Like

if you cant tell we are the biggest degenerates on this forum…FL only wants to party. We will leave the concentrates to you guys.

8 Likes

In Michigan glg mets we have a free dab bar with only fire wax and rosin only. Its honestly a strict no boof policy. cute local girls that are all very nice dab u out as much as u want. Music. caterd fire ass food few bottles it’s always a good time! We had precision lab socity and floraplex at the last one, I gota buncha free t shirts lol

2 Likes

These are a few options I have available and they can have catering included. We would need an official roll call so I can gauge how many people would be coming. What are the hours that we will hold the event and perspective dates.
Villa Chao Bella

![20200203_123947|624x500]
Villa chic
(upload://zCqqAdJvRL2wVVblvAMuHx2Cqyn.jpeg)

4 Likes

I’ve got a line on 4-5 cannabis friendly venues, $1-5k range, able to host 50-200 people, all in the miami area.

Definitely not interested in using AirBnB, it’s always a headache. No matter where we go, the venue has to be 100% aware of what we are doing.

March and April are booked for the Gang between Spannabis, Hash Bash, and 4/20. There’s OK Cannacon in May, plus we are gonna host a BBQ down near Austin on the same trip.

May could work, June would be ideal

4 Likes

Yeah, airb&b isn’t an option for an event like this as they would not agree to it. These homes are all private residences and I would still need to clear the event after the details have been hashed out(dates, attendees). The majority of neighbors that spend 8m+ on a water front home really dont want an out of control party next door. I’m down for whatever and we could even do an after party at one of the mansions. Also Rachel’s in West Palm Beach is an option for a private event.

2 Likes

if it is a sick ass spot like that count me the f*k in

Me + 1 at least

4 Likes