Can i make D9 diamonds?!?

This isn’t a black market bazaar

12 Likes

you have to test the products to see the quality haha ​​yes you have some serious reasons sorry I don’t have this license

Uh, yea

can diamonds be made from the material delta 9

1 Like

If you have enough cash and an experienced chemist that you can hire to perform such magic, then yea…

2 Likes

Diamonds can be made from your loved ones…

All they need is a carbon source, so yes, if you really want to, you can make them from D9.

THCA crystallizes easily. THC does not. THC can be recarboxylated. Probably not something you personally are going to take on.

You have been pointed at required trick: Recarboxylation

Maybe you’d prefer to read of

Cannabinoid Carboxylation

Or

Carboxylation - Adding the "a" back to THC

9 Likes

thank you for all the very useful information we will find out from the d9 at 90% thc it should be able to do ok

Bro you’re gonna hurt yourself trying this. Make sure you have an experienced chemist who has performed carboxylation. You will need a peer review from an engineer to certify your equipment for your intended process.

3 Likes

yes of course we will hire the services of a professional chemist Thank you

1 Like

French be wildin

6 Likes

I don’t understand what you are saying

1 Like

hi with a liter of delta 9 thc how many grams can we hope more or less of course why some people manage to make it white and others remain yellow
Thanks you

You’re talking to the wrong person.

You were pointed to threads where folks claim they can and do achieve this trick…why not ask one of them?!? (Ideally not in someone’s legitimate classified thread).

I know the procedure (recarboxylation) is possible, and could absolutely dig up the required procedure by asking the right folks, but I’m NOT a chemist, and consider the route to be ludicrously complicated compared to extracting the thca I’m after directly.

Aka wtf would I bother?!?

Crashing THCA is easy.

I can see no valid reason for extracting thca, post-processing, then distilling, only to then turn it back into thca and crystallize it again.

If all you can obtain is distillate, you would be better off instead obtaining cannabis, and extracting thca than going to the effort of trying to turn a product you don’t want back into what some other group went to the trouble of destroying (because they need to charge you for the work involved in wrecking that perfectly good thca).

if you’re planning on cbd => Thc=> thca, I believe there is an easier route. Assuming you extract your hemp, rather than (again) buying a product you don’t want, that you then have to go to the expense of converting (back) into that which you desire.

You want thca to make diamonds.
why BUY D9?!?

While starting with thc (D9), is technically possible, other than bragging rights or the learning experience, I don’t understand why you would do that.

5 Likes

My interpretation is @GummyChad is suggesting that you are planning to import illegal D9 and throw money at an illegal chemistry lab to convert that illegal D9 into a product your market has not seen.

He may simply be suggesting you haven’t put much thought into this…

see: wilding

6 Likes

I stand by my statement

4 Likes

hello it was just a subjection to know the possibilities and from what material to make the most beautiful diamonds and not fe transported in my country I like this forums when you say a word it is interpreted negatively I speak of the d9 because it is already in its purest form in thc so i thought it was very easy
I am not a chemist I gave a subjection To know it is superb realization of diamond which I find very beautiful please no useless interpretation thank you

I asked your opinion because you have knowledge on the subject I am not trying to do anything for the moment simply to understand how people who make such beautiful diamonds on what basis by you
and why there are some very successful white ones and others are yellow I just want to understand the process thank you I do not import it into my country as you claim thank you

Start from raw buds if you want diamonds, don’t start from distillate.

1 Like

ok i understand

1 Like

you are funny lolll

2 Likes