Can i dump my waste streams down the drain?

I’d most importantly like to make one last comment on this ecochamberish thread to state I would never promote or entice any violent acts against anyone in this community especially someone who I respect a lot like @Photon_noir. I don’t have a lot to say about any accusations and the only reason I got pulled into this was because my part time employer wanted to verify that he has helped people on this forum. And he’s helped me. As far as any consultation clients and what’s being speculated here goes I’d say that’s such a trivial matter that’s one of the things often forgotten or left up to said client to handle based on “common sense” but have learned that doesn’t exist anymore. I’d say it’s on the client for not reaching out but it wouldn’t have been in question if it was on the SOP. Rant over

6 Likes

If you knew @Photon_noir personally you would know he is nothing but patient, humble, considerate, and kind.

10 Likes

Sure Dillon is very calm and patient in real life.

But distributes SOP’s that leave clients with dangerous waste product streams and doesn’t provide them any methods to lower the HAZMAT potential.

Idc if he’s an angel towards you.

I have first hand seen the contamination of a whole industrial block because of his SOP being incomplete.
Leading to the HAZMAT materials not being contained effectively.

The neighbors building nearly blew up due to the quantities of solvent he led these clients to believing was safe to work with, without appropriate storage space for solvents.

If anyone wants, I can have that client come forward and confirm my statement.

:man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

XD do it

giphy (44)

3 Likes

I am.

Just wait for their posts.

I can start posting pics if he chimes in, I don’t want to doxx them without their permission.

1 Like

tenor (34)

2 Likes

And this is his fault? Well fuck I should go sue bhogart for selling me a appion a decade a go.

8 Likes

Most of those equipment companies do have open lawsuits.

Unless otherwise stated in contracts. The consultant/vendor can be liable for any accidents/Violations.
It’s called an indemnification clause.

Many of the users on this forum have absolutely 0 real professional business knowledge, and this is blatently apparent through these posts of astoniment that people can be held liable for actions they did not directly take.

3 Likes

Im gonna sue Dust Off.

They had labels stating to not huff.

Just like an indemnification clause, it’s the user’s responsibility after they buy the product/service.

Did Dillon state in his contract he was responsible for your clients waste stream?

He did not have an indemnification clause, as far as I know.

That’s enough to open a liability stream.

Not sure if he ran it through a corporation or personal.
If corporate, the corporation and the guarantor could be held liable.
I’m going to take my bar after I get some real free time.

Like cls companies “dont explode”

exculpatory clauses also hold pretty much zero weight, especially for gross negligence

1 Like

Not sure if that’s true. There have been class actions that were based on these very clauses.

I’ve seen numerous companies file chapter 11 following those lawsuits.

Talk to an attorney if you doubt what I say.

I pay out the ass to get this knowledge from my various attnys.

Cover your ass so you don’t get sued.

1 Like

a lawsuit doesn’t have to have merit to put a company into chapter 11

I learned from my biz law prof that clauses that attempt to remove all liability from a party are hard if not impossible to enforce, maybe that’s just TX :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Each state is VERY different.

We are talking abt CA. Where a bag of potatoe chips can have a prop 65 cancer warning lol.

The recent D8 HHS-OIG raids were ONLY for labs selling within the state of CA… Either for evading CA cannabis tax or endangering CA residents health.
No one knows yet, the cases have not been made public yet. Nor the warrants. They are all sealed still.

They did not raid hemp labs exporting d8 across state lines, surprisingly.

See the similarities?

CA is honestly a shitshow I can’t wait to leave lol.

9 Likes

They should have that warning be the state slogan.

5 Likes

If you were talking to an attorney you wouldn’t be running your mouth on the forum, because at least your attorney would have some sense.

2 Likes

Eh, some attorneys on this forum are hilarious trolls too

2 Likes