Can i dump my waste streams down the drain?

That was me……. I’m joking but you could say the same. Lol.

5 Likes

Dude you were there @Killa12345 . Lmfaoooo

It’s like as soon as people get under any sorta pressure. They immediately forget things lmfaoo.

3 Likes

I know I was there. You drove me after to the club. I know I remember. :joy::rofl::joy:

I don’t remember photon being there but there was 50 people there. Didn’t meet strong John till the next day and he was there too.

1 Like

Fuck don’t go too deep my GF gonna audit this shit now.

1 Like

To bring this in full circle. Carbon chemistry Sheldon and Brie drove me to the dinner. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl: wait youre mad that someone across the pond shares teks and you got work because of it?
Should be thanking them if that’s the case lol
Im trying to not read it all… and get the TLDR version
This looks like a weird flex/challenge to take food off your plate? If you got work because of others, take the win?
:beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::popcorn:

2 Likes

What?!

Idgf about work man.
I have work 14 days a week If I want.

I care about @Photon_noir bragging about his being so smart.
But still has methods being taught that are incomplete and lead to a contribution to the world’s pollution issue.

Now that’s a flex. You work 2x as many days as most people know exist in a week.

17 Likes

Why were people dumping hexane down the drain… That’s insane… it’s expensive…

It’s certainly cheaper to neutralize, throw it in a roto and recover it and be left with some salts when you’re done with it. Although I don’t understand why you’d have tosic laden anything going down the drain… You need to neutralize first… Then likely some water washes.

We’re they throwing the water down the drain? That at least makes an iota of sense…

@Photon_noir skills as a chemist seem inversely proportional to his ones as a salesperson :rofl::rofl:

But I’ll definitely use the discount code. And… I still think despite knowing the CIS number, you’re not gonna save any money unless you’re buying it by the pallet-full. So he’s not exactly doing a bad job here lol.

13 Likes

Ima stay out of this one :sob::skull::joy: but will confirm @Cannachem has been a great employer.

3 Likes

I’d be willing to bet his trust fund he can’t keep this type of energy in person. Bragging that photon didn’t want to be confronted is about as big of a flex as saying he tried to fight a kid and he didn’t want the smoke. He’s the complete opposite of that type of person.

Me on the other hand, I’d love to see him keep this energy in person. He’d fold so fucking fast. I’m 40, I grew up with og brown priders and drug dealing in the 90s.

I will agree with you, though. He is probably a great boss and employer and I won’t question that from you at all. Sounds like he’s a completely different person, in person, versus when he is on a keyboard.

I’m almost the same exact person in real life. Probably a lot kinder online, actually.

14 Likes

Trust fund :rofl:

You must have me confused with KT Mcgee.

@Photon_noir’s client wished to talk to him about the violation notices they were issued from the state, using his methods.

I wasn’t even trying to say anything to him.

And I shit you not, @Killa12345, I have over 200 hrs of work a week that needs to be done, I am trying to balance it through hiring people on here to sub the load out too.

Really hard to find trusted workers though.

I’ve had alot of past issues with employees stealing contracts from me so I have issues expanding the facilities management side of my company well.

2 Likes

Gonna have a party in Vegas tues and all you guys are invited.

13 Likes

Fuck that I just had a spine operation 2 weeks ago and have another one scheduled the week of MJ Biz :rofl:

@Ahay5280 your up, show me those skillz :sweat_smile::rofl:

I was just about to ask you about all the Vegas festivities coming up and if you could spare any booth space for a ring.

1 Like

Hahahahaha why did I know I was getting called up to this task. That’s not fair to anyone. I can move humans a lot easier than that 16FT FFE in your shop you and Hassan couldn’t believe I moved :skull:. Canna Brand sponsored boxing calls for a salary re evaluation :joy::sob:

5 Likes

I’ll pack one of these for the booth if it makes you happy lmfaoo

download

3 Likes

I ain’t got no booth. I was trying to scrub a ticket from @Cannachem but I think Huber is hooking me up so I got an extra $350 to party.

5 Likes

If I had a rack for every time I got called rich/chad/trustfunder :rofl:Id be a millionaire. That trust fund bit hilarious

Solid vid @Killa12345

XD

People don’t get my low class Florida self confused like that. Never heard that once in my life. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes