Calling Pro Delta 8 THC, CBN, Psychoactives Kentucky Business owners

Hello All!
My name is Dee Dee Taylor. I am the CEO/Founder of 502 Hemp Wellness Center in Kentucky. I am a member of the KYHA and part of the legal strategy group that filed the lawsuit against the Kentucky Department of Agriculture and Kentucky State Police. We are working extremely hard to stop SB170 and I could use even more help to spread the word.
We won our Temporary Injunction to stop the overreach of the KDA and stop the KSP from raiding stores. If you want a copy of that Order, please email me at keepd8legal@gmail.com.
We have lobbyists for the Kentucky Hemp Association and others that are all working together to try and stop this madness. But we could use more help making phone calls and sending emails. We have to do this the NICE way. No ranting, no bashing, just need to work together to get the word out. See below for the exact language we are using.

Save Delta 8 in Kentucky!
EMERGENCY ACTION ALERT
There is a bill to ban Delta 8 and all products like it in Kentucky.
We are working on it, and lending your voice at this time is critical…it really means a lot!

Please call the Legislative Hotline at
1-800-372-7181 and ask the operator to leave the following message. They will get your name and address so they can send the message to your legislators.

“Please leave a message for my Senator and Representative, plus the House Agriculture Committee members. SB 170 goes too far and will be a death blow for the hemp industry. Please vote no unless amended. Thank you.”

I appreciate all the support we can get. If you have questions, feel free to reach out. Thank you!

4 Likes

Those states are legal. There is a reason they are banning D8, its so people don’t suddenly stop buying MMJ. We don’t have medical or rec in KY and D8 is the bridge that so many people need. Education is key! Thank you for the support.

4 Likes

Welcome, Dee Dee! Thank you for your work. I’m so thankful that we crossed paths in Indiana. God bless your work. Free the plant!

2 Likes

I am so glad we met as well!!!
Thank you for introducing me to this forum. Hopefully I can get even more help or even funds for the lawsuit. Our final hearing isn’t until April 22, but I am hopeful.

1 Like

bumping this up, the Senate is suppose to vote tomorrow. We are expecting a landslide in the senate, and we will be hoping the house is there to save us.

4 Likes

When does house vote?

1 Like

I like Tuesdays. Maybe they do too.

Petition signed. Bret, your products are great!

3 Likes

So sad that governments are still pushing for prohibition. Signed the petition and shared it as well.

1 Like

Senate pushed the vote to today, and removed it from an emergency bill.

Which means it will not go into affect immediately.

Planning on a vote today in the Senate, so things are being delayed. Which does not hurt us.

2 Likes

Senate pushed vote again today it looks like.

1 Like

The most helpful thing our government can do is nothing.

4 Likes

well idk I’m pretty stoked on my free crack pipe

6 Likes

Same thing is happening here in Virginia. There’s a bill (hb591) that limits ALL cannabis/hemp related products from containing over 0.25mg thc per serving with a maximum of 1mg thc per package d9 or d8. wtf…
I tracked some of the money movements and it leads directly back to the 4 medical cannabis companies. Why would someone stand in line for d9 edibles at $50/package when the jiffy mart has d8 for $7.25/package? Answer: people don’t.

With gas at $5/gal. folks can only justify so much towards their heads.

I sincerely hope KY doesn’t pass this. It will wreck so many small businesses. Here in Virginia went from new cannabis legalization to drugs-r-bad mkay in 3 months. Sad.

4 Likes

Do you know anyone spearheading this in Virginia? Would love to help, seems Kansas and Utah are having isuses too.

1 Like

Georgia and NC seem to be having the most publicized arrests

KY has been quiet in the media even though they’ve been busting shops

There was in adjunctive last monday or friday so for now kentucky cannot raid anymore. Confirmed by the local DEA too.

3 Likes

Senate Vote is today, still looking like it will go through no problem.

1 Like

but what that did was make it so less reps have to vote on it. so while it was good that it changed, it is still bad. we need everyone calling the house and asking all reps to vote no on it.

I talked to the people who got raided in Georgia for “selling Delta 8” products, but what I was told by said employees that it actually had to do with them selling to minors. But Gwinnett County, GA’s Police Department has come out and said that possession of any amount of Delta 8 or Delta 10 is a felony.

3 Likes