CALI “THC” CRUDE Connection

get a life…

get a life…

I bought a 100 lb cylinder of propane and drove it from Sacramento to Los Angeles for you. When I arrived you ghosted me with an excuse that your infant daughter was in the hospital.

All I asked for was gas money. You booked me for a 500 dollar on site consultation. Gas is about 80 bucks in my prius…

3 Likes

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

You both from rhe burbs? This should be entertaining.

2 Likes

u didnt get shit u changed ur number and was gone for a week. and if u r in need of the gas money ill send it right over… =]

I dont need the gas money lol just telling it how it is

So you booked @Apothecary36 decided not to work with him but still let him drive to LA?

well it dont even matter so now u just wasted my time. if u didnt want the gas money why even waste my time on something that happened a year ago and take space with nonsense bullshit on the forum? this forum isnt for silly kindergarten drama, what a joke.

not at all that’s false. he changed his number and didn’t respond. i called him on a Tuesday for him to come down on Saturday he told me he was going to change his number the following day which he did and he never got back to me.

Its about people selling product and services knowing who they are dealing with. Just with your responses i wouldnt work with you and im sure your going to find the rest of the forum feels the same.

3 Likes

No I changed my number after that week for another reason. I decided you didn’t make the cut to get my new number

So you guys had set up Saturday for a consult and you knew he was changing his number.
Plans were set and he purchased the solvent and made the drive to meet his obligation and keep gis word. It seems like from Tuesday to Saturday you changed your mind and ghosted him on Saturday.

I initially drove down on Friday night but I realized I wouldn’t be able to find propane so I turned around and went home. We rescheduled for Monday. I bought 100 lbs of propane. Drove to LA Sunday night. Woke up in LA monday called him. No answer just text messages that were saying we would maybe be able to link. I drove to Venice Beach and walked around all day. I took a dab of my diamonds at some cbd booth at the boardwalk. I had no money bc I was broke and expecting a consult. So I had to drive south to San Diego to link up with some homies and get gas money to make it back north. I was upset. I requested gas money from dude and I don’t really remember his reply but it was enough for me to just not hit him back up. Probably changed my number in the next coming days

exactly u never called me back. lol ur mixing things up here my boy . and @BG305 and i dont care enough for u to work with me or not it will not change my life whats so ever. i have earned respect with integrity and work ethic and no my value and who knows me can vouch for me, i have never lied or cheated no one and for that reason ur opinion doesn’t mean a thing to me, i just think @Apothecary36 is bored and wants heat.

I just want the world to see your grammar.

Lol give it a break dude.

Peace out

2 Likes

ok dude we can have a story going back and forth i dont care any more i offered to give u money what else do u want? stop wasting time dude and focus on other things. and every one on this forum u guys are all great! much love and respect to the real people. real recognizes the real.

lol im typing fast because i dont have extra time like u cuz im not broke like u. i dont have time to type nonsense. the world sees my work lol

My opinion is based on how you carry yourself so i can see why you dont care for it.

1 Like

I hate that bs excuse. Most people on here are professionals in one way or another. Most members aren’t burn outs like you’re making it out to be…

You’re not the only one here with a life, and an attitude like this is very indicative of your behavior in real life.

5 Likes