CALI “THC” CRUDE Connection

Hello Platinum

I am looking for crude. I am interested in 100 liters a week consistently. Let me know if u can help.

My phone is (213)709-0593

i need cruuuuuuuuude

@wedontdonormal
L2L?
I would like to talk about pricing on volume
rmitch.artemis8@gmailcom

I need non winterized crude 80L

1 Like

L2L? If so, price per liter? Thanks

Yes L2L

Escrow Executive Broker scenario only.

Also looking for 250Kg per week,THC winterized BHO crude or EtOH crude in Cali.

I need this.

For THC BHO Crude
Call BEAR Extraction House 707-693-2222
Cesar or Justin can help you.

If you’re in California - call us 707-693-2222

Hi,

Let me know in DM if you are still need supply. L2L manufacturer direct.

We need crude, getting our machine in a couple of weeks,
Hit me back

Got plenty if still needed. @710BC

@Platinum don’t you guys still owe me gas money for driving to LA for a consult that you flaked on?

4 Likes

ok send me ur zelle ill zelle u $10 lol, first of all u said u would be at my place at a specific time and u were super late. i dont work with non professional people that cant even call and say im going to be late. i aint no ones b*ch. dont worry tho i got u ur $10 if u really need it, seems like u do =]

Wtf? I called u and texted at 7 am and you ghosted me.

You never gave me a place to meet at i was just sitting in Los Angeles for hours and hours waiting for your reply. You are the epitome of unprofessional.

@Future @Mosaic_Co-Labs these guys fucked me over so hard last year. It was my bad for not taking a down payment. I’ve learned from my mistake since then.

3 Likes

Its all so clear now. You double booked consultants, and chose to go with @Kingofthekush420 instead of me. Fucking classic

1 Like

I’ll throw my hat in here - we’re gearing up to provide liters of high concentration (70%+), twice winterized THC crude.

Will provide potency testing as soon as it’s available.

Shoot me a DM to get on the list :sunglasses:

ur trippin like i said there is no need to get hyped, i can zelle u 20 bucks for ur gas money seems like u really need cuz u bringing things up that dont matter. and i contacted @Kingofthekush420 after a week we talked and u flaking and changing ur number [nothing new] and plus it doesn’t even matter who i contacted who first i can do what ever i want. tbh some one messaged me and told me not to work with u because he didn’t recommend it so then i contacted king and im glade i did. so instead trying to cause drama and being extra move on. send me ur zelle! lmfao! ill send u a dub.

Bro quit making up lies on a public forum

1 Like