CALI “THC” CRUDE Connection

Hello my Futuristic Gold miners, I’m here in So Cal in search of a resource for “CRUDE.” I’m not looking to snake through a chain of brokers, looking for a consistent product relationship built on trust and loyalty! If this is you, hit me up!

7 Likes

hey how r u we r just setting our machine and could supply u as much crude u need

6 Likes

Really?

Hello can you hit me up. We need a good source of crude. Text or WhatsApp 19546371770

1 Like

Hello we can help you fill your crude orders. Hit me up at 19546371770 on text/whatsapp

How’s it going. I’m looking for some.crude , any way you can help me out. I’m in Cali. Dm me and we’ll exchange WhatsApp.thanks

2 Likes

yes we can help u out. 7023558714 im in los Angeles

2 Likes

Your cousin Jason never called me back?

What’s your name and number

Kevin, are you in Florida?

Yes I am. I’ll be in California in the next few months

Hello do you still need crude? Hit me up text me 9546371770

I talked to you a couple days ago and you gave me Jason’s # in SD, I spoke with him and he never got back to me? Do you know why?

I’m sorry. I’m so busy and talk to a bunch of people each day. Your name and number

Justin-3106926520

Thanks I just sent you a text. I also hit Jason to call you back. Again sorry for the mix up

Crude Barrel
Allotment Batch
Weekly /By weekly

BHO RAW CRUDE
Raw crude with 55% - 65% THC

Cost:
1950/L
Barrel: 390,000

*2 -Barrels Discount
Tkt @1900/L
Barrel:374,400

Qty: 1-2 Barrel /Week
(1Barrel =208)

SOP Secure :
Send LOI ASAP
SIRchauncy@norcal.cc
Attn: cd

LOI
Include: Contact /Company
Specify product procurement desired.

Upon receipt of LOI
1st) Scheduled call with buyer
2nd) Remit PO

2 Likes

Justin-3106926510, WhatsApp

we have to machines and we are going to be pumping serious crude out. 2 of the same one I posted

Im in need of crude as well my whatsapp number is 9098270254 my names anthony

1 Like