Cali banning vapes

But actually, Fentanyl is small enough that some could be on a table and get picked up by an air current and end up in your lungs, resulting in possible death. So in a way, fentanyl can get up off the table and kill you, but blame would be placed on whoever left the fentanyl on the table. As for the great molasses flood, that sugar did kill people. 21 apparently, however, blame could be placed on someone like always. Some might say act of god…
As for whether addiction is a disease or not define disease? We all have different definitions of words. “Dis-ease” etymologically doesn’t discriminate between addiction or virus affliction. Not to be rude, just to be on the same page

2 Likes

i don’t know. I’m permanently a dick. I know being a dick is better than being an asshole. Assholes stink. Assholes can get fucked. Dicks do the fucking.

7 Likes

in these parts some might confuse an asshole from dick

lol lmao I think I just set myself up for this one, I mean the attitude

1 Like

But sometimes my ole lady give up the stink hole.

Lol

2 Likes

Would you care to comment about the moldy weed your government has put out with their 10x higher standards?

4 Likes

I’m all about talking shit about LP weed and the ridiculous over regulation of Cannabis and canada (80%+ cannabis in Canada is still bought from the black market, for a reason) but that was one batch from one company almost a year ago. If you want to point a finger, ask how banned pesticides end up in supposedly organically certified products or why people certified to grow medicinal cannabis for themselves arent allowed to contribute excess bud to the rec market while a supposed massive shortage is happening that’s preventing people from opening stores and selling any product resulting in $42 million in losses from the Ontario cannabis distributer OCS… Our system is not a model to look to; it’s not working.

4 Likes

bahaha, maybe temporarily… he can temporarily take pain away. saw him do that.

nice. harvard’s done a few studies on this dude and basically they shrug and say “no idea how or what he does, but it works”

people come from all over the world to see him.I just happened to live in the same town.

• me
  • my mom
    — aunts
  • my dad
  • bunch of friends

all quit at different times after seeing him

it’s pretty wild

4 Likes

just saw this gem at the gas station, and I thought it was fun on google images.

5 Likes

yeah sure okay man it only works in every country other than USA…

you’re missing the forest in the trees here so I’m just going to stop

This is funny…

Guy says CA quality is 10x better than the states.
Quite a few failures are pointed out so guy says you’re missing the point.

LMAO. What a fail.

not quality, though id be curious to put them side by side and see the results
he think was referring to standards, pesticides, fungisides,molds…etc

Yeah, I didn’t mean the quality of the buds, I meant their QA and inspection process. Regardless of what their standards are, they have still put out mold and banned pesticides. That’s just unacceptable to me. That says, hey we have these standards in place but we don’t have anyone to really enforce them.

There’s a reason I didn’t bother going to the licensed dispensaries during my trip to Toronto. Not that I’m saying black market is necessarily better, but you do have the chance of finding someone who cares about what they’re putting out.

Not saying america is perfect in any way. We have our problems as well.

EDIT: You might expect this crap from black market, but how did this get pass the 10x QA standards? BC man finds a pencil instead of pot in legally purchased prerolled joint
RedeCan recalls pot from Ontario Cannabis Store amid reports of mould, bugs | Globalnews.ca

at least…whatever weed was in it was free of fungus and pesticide !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

edit: so was the pencil I’ve been told

1 Like

I was definitely born a asshole

1 Like

moneytalks

9m

Everyone is pointing fingers at the cause of the fake dank epidemic. The situation is serious and and a lot of people are worried but who’s really behind it?

Whenever our government wants control of something it has to persuade public opinion that what its doing is for the good of the people. How does our government achieve this in my opinion?

Here are some examples:
1: Airline industry: The DB Cooper incident was staged so our Government could persaude public opinion that it needed to regulate and control the airline industry.

2:Banking System/War to obtain natural resources: Its all about the money (most of the time) Sept 11th was staged to persaude public opinion that we needed to go to war with Iraq and Afghanistan because Bin Laden attacked us Afghanistan hide him and somehow Sadaam was connected and had weapons of mass destruction. Mysteriously a billion dollar insurance policy was taken out on the World Trade Center shorty before this happened, gold disappeared from basement vaults, and two airplanes took down 3 buildings. Of course the Patriot Act was needed now and thanks to it the government has more spying ability on american citizens and has stricter control over the banking system.

3:Marijuana Industry: We all know now that pot is harmless but our Government is losing control of pot. Since day 1 our Goverment has tried to persaude peoples opinions against pot. Look at the old commercials from back in the day where our Government put out commercials saying basically pot will turn us into zombie psychopaths if we us it. In a last ditch efford our Goverment has begun another campaign to taper with the vape carts to try and turn public opinion against the industry and its working but let them fool you! Divide and conquer is the oldest technique used when battling a campaign! I see people pointing fingers at some who are often on the same side of the fence! Be smart don’t let divide and conquer work and don’t let them fool you into thinking more regulations are needed in this industry! It’s all about Government control!

lmao NONkilla12345

We had a client blatantly lie and tell us he didn’t use any funky shit in his grow. A week later he’s calling us saying it popped for myclobutanil and he had used eagle 20 during the veg. :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

You wouldn’t believe what is in a lot of weed.
Eagle 20 and bayer product will fuck your shit up.

2 Likes