C1d1 incubator for heating a lot of diamond miners at once?

does anyone know of any c1d1 rated incubators or similar equipment which i can load a bunch of diamond miners in at once to hold a temp around 80-110 for extended periods of time. preferably with a glass door on the front so i dont have to open it to see the miners

2 Likes

We had incubation rooms for yeast and other cells at 30 something degree C all day in Uni. If you’re mining at a room temp friendly temp you could just do that.

If not @Zack_illuminated has a crystallization set that is jacketed and you could just daisy chain them together on a heater, which I could provide you with.

1 Like

Are your miners also see thru?

I can understand the request if you’re using jars….

2 Likes

the jacketed reactors definitely work but i like having a bunch of smaller miners instead of a few big ones so i can harvest them more regularly. i like the incubation room though. have a link? and is it c1d1?

1 Like

wide sight glasses on the miners sir!

Such that you would actually be able to see in?
With 5 or six on a shelf?
Without a light?

I can’t solve the “glass door”, nor “needs a light”, but absolutely have a c1d1 solution for incubation.

Not one I feel like open sourcing this week.

I could probably be convinced to build a second prototype

Edit: turns out I can achieve a door in my favorite color (see thru) :shushing_face:

3 Likes

We made them a couple different sizes and have units in stock. They are domed both top & bottom with jackets on both the main column and the bottom dome for consistent heat transfer. We also provide a mixer for large batch re-crystallization processes as well as inline filtration prior to the crystallization tanks. Two site glasses on the top for an easy view of product within.

Everything is C1D1 rated with a 50 state peer review.

5 Likes

@N.B.OLER has sweet jacketed hot plates that I highly recommend if they are within your budget.

You can use jars still, and miners, placed on them.

1 Like

Yea being able to see in isnt absolutely necessary but would be bad fucking ass. Why can’t you put lights in it? Does that interfere with the c1d1 rating? And yes a few shelves at least. 5 would be great

So you’ve already built a prototype like this?? Dm’ed

Lights require electrickery…C1D1 is essentially an electrical standard.

No electrickery == no source of ignition == good to go.

Quick Google-fu with using the query: “ATEX Rated Incubators”

2 Likes

Google Query: ATEX Rated Ovens.

1 Like

Well yeah there’s Binder too who makes c1d1 ovens

1 Like

Could get c1d1 smartphones or cameras that can give you time-lapse footage and real time views, instead of glass viewing.

You could just like… … Monitor the miners in different ai oves and have them venting under a fume hood that’s explosion proof

Could just get an explosion proof fume hood and an atex rated explosion proof heat mat and go from there.

You could use a heated water bath circulator and daisy chain multiple miners off the same circulator. I usually have 4 miners on one circulator at the same time.

3 Likes

Forced hot water baseboard heater + box + remote bulb thermostat. Should be pretty easy

4 Likes

Explain proof is not necessarily allowed in the C1D1 room.

3 Likes

I would’ve never thought of it

Fucking perfect. Thank you. They even customize the temp ranges it can go to

Do you think that first incubator that groovyoctopuslabs posted would be allowed in C1D1 rooms?