C1d1 -30, 20ft container freezer

Solvent recovery

16 Likes

10lbs of dry iceā€‹:rofl::sweat_smile: id love to see you do that with thousands of gallons a day. Pretty cute though

2 Likes

Thousands of gallons a day? 10000 POUNDS of butane daily minimum your saying?

We were doing 30 kilos thru 2 6x48s every 30 min with 10 lbs of dry ice hitting -60 all day. Solvent tanks taken out from under the Coachella Valley sun(donā€™t open the valve all the way let it creep :man_shrugging:)

Mustā€™ve had 12 6x48s done in a hour to get close to those gallons. A couple operators, a few packers/preppers. Not to mention the capability to recover what 90 KILOS in 30 min to keep up with that flowā€¦ 6-7 lbs of recovery a minute minimum with no slowdowns to keep up with that.

The more I think of it logistically the more I doubt. Even at 3 lbs a min If you brought in solvent tanks to compensate youā€™d be over any states allowance of butane per c1d1 in what 3 batches? And would drop your gallon/lb usage in half from there. Not including separate batches/pour offsā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m not a genius.

But Iā€™m also not the guy who made a freezer into an explosion proof space because I donā€™t know what a chiller is.

1 Like

I think Iā€™m looking at the extraction equivalent of a 10k sqft grow tent with massive zippers.

1 Like

Iā€™m imagining the staff dressed in pimpinā€™ fur coats

Wow @og_extracts the more you talk, the dumber you sound. Who said anything about butane? Also who said anything about extracting in this?And exhaust fans on a freezer? Have you ever visited a larger lab than your mothers basement? And I guess if you must know, our process capacity was over 1000lbs per hr., so yes, it was necessary to have this along with several other chilled tanks. And yes you were close, 2 shoveling (not packing) 100lb bags, 4 lab techs, and a few other miscellaneous staff. These were used for winterization or ethanol storage geniuses. Would have thought one of the grown folks in the room would have spoke up and educated these young lads about explosion chillers/freezers by now.

To be fair yea we all assumed hydrocarbons, I may be wrong for that but not as wrong as going c1d1 for ethanol storage :sweat_smile:.

The extraction talk/mentioning of fans was directed to another commenter not yourself.

what brand refrigeration unit is it? also where is it currently located?

There you go again. You really should quit while your ahead @og_extracts you sound younger and dumber with each breath. like I said, sit down when grown folks are in the room. although its not from @c1d1labs I donā€™t hear you telling them how stupid it is to store ethanol in a freezer?

Why make it c1d1?

chillers work for ethanol too.

@anon16547145 thanks for letting me know chillers work. You sound about as stupid as the last guy. You clearly do a lot of extraction in your mothers basement as well. You two idiots are trying to make yourselves look smart but just keep digging yourselves deeper. Why make it c1d1 you ask? Hahaha, what a stupid question! Chillers work too? What a genius ! Why are these mothers basement open blasters, trying to give advice?? Please move aside and let grown folk do business.

Best of luck selling

Your awesome personality will make it move fast!!!

2 Likes

*Just curious, would you be interested in trades? *

Maybe a night with my mom in her basement?

3 Likes

You canā€™t winterize effectively at -30

Getting ethanol only to -30 to extract means you still need to winterize.

You canā€™t crash cannabinoids effectively out at -30 either

There are for more efficient systems designed than replicating the big freezer you used to store ever clear bottles in your moms basement.

Thanks @anon16547145 . If you had ever worked in a commercial extraction facility, you would know how useful these are. Pre chilling ethanol was its main purpose but winterization was also possible at -35 which is the actual temp the freezer reachesā€¦ i need to correct that in my listing. It wasnā€™t the best temp but for the scale we were running at, it was extremely helpful. Sorry to come off rude in my last message but when you troll on a page, you should expect the same. Cheers!

2 Likes

Reminds me of a poem that comes to mind when i see people do weird shit that they think works and they spend more energy justifying it than doing it right

I eat my peas with honey
Iā€™ve done it all my life.
It makes the peas taste funny
But it keeps them on the knife

2 Likes

Hey itā€™s potguru again. If you want to let me borrow the freezer I promise I can get you the money back within a week. Can ask anyone my words good! Let me know pls and thank you. Iā€™ll even give you 32k instead of 30k and Iā€™ll give you a pallet jack.

13 Likes

This is why we donā€™t burn bridges kids. Weed industry folks have lots of downtime for vandalism. @potguru1 be likeimage

7 Likes

Change his name to @scamlikely1

1 Like