C1d1 -30, 20ft container freezer

Selling my c1d1 container freezer. Paid 45k would take 30k. Used 1 year.

4 Likes

I’m not even going to say anything :rofl::joy:

7 Likes

Hahaha, yeah I heard @potguru1 might be looking for one of these

4 Likes

@potguru1 scam one more person for 11k and you can buy it

6 Likes

I know Someone else that needs one I’ll mention it to them

1 Like

Ask if they’re going to be paying with a check

4 Likes

Cash , wire, crypto or a mixture of

1 Like

He will deal with you himself. When he meets with me tomorrow morning I’ll show him more

15 Likes

Dang!

I fucking LOVE you guys!!!*

4 Likes

Hahaha

2 Likes

I bet his friend he’s meeting with today he’s scamming him the 19k to pay back the church.

2 Likes

Pay it forward? :thinking:

What the truck are you doing in a feeezer this big that needs to be explosion proof?

Did you guys just say fuck chillers and dry ice and run hydrocarbon in a freezer?

Are your employees penguins?

12 Likes

They probably stored there solvents in it.

6 Likes

Thanks @Greenleafpro for explaining to the genius in the room. With a name like @anon16547145 you would think you wouldn’t have to.

7 Likes

I’ve tried to refrain but holy shit what a waste of money, this title should be changed to when a IG “extractor” gets a management job. Don’t get why solvent needs to be stored in a freezer, you can legally sit it in 115 degree weather directly in the sun in a metal cage. And can cool it to -60 with 10lbs of dry ice and a injection coil…

@anon16547145 don’t think you could ever legally extract in there. Where the exhaust fans at :thinking::joy:

5 Likes

If it were cold enough there wouldn’t be a whole lot to exhaust if everything remains liquid. Not saying it’s a good idea though.

3 Likes

Homie will just be running around with a towel wiping puddles up :joy:.