C18 replacement remediation and separation media

We have sent out over twenty samples, I know @Rowan has had a significant amount of time to play with it, @thesk8nmidget was recently testing it as well. plenty of other people have gotten samples but haven’t had time to try them out. I have plenty of lab data and COAs to share, @Remedy came by for a demo as well and we remediated a test batch for him with the media as well. If there’s any way I can be of assistance let me know!

7 Likes

I can also vouch for the sample media I received from @GreenMachine_Consult

Ran 200 grams through the media following the SOPs…it was definitely effective per the in-house analytics we ran on each fraction… wish I had more time to play with and dial in but I’m hooked on conversions

I would suggest these guys for anything necessitating thorough technical support as they always go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction

5 Likes

I can confirm this media has a lot of potential. I have only done two runs with it and have only had time to really look at the results where we collected 15 fractions and there is clear separation of CBD and THC.

We run c18 columns for remediation but plan to make the switch as soon as I can spend more time dialing in this media for our process.

Also I have nothing but good things to say about GRM and the support they provide!

5 Likes

We are interested in this media. Do you have more info

This thread has been awesome! I’ve been searching for days trying to find better info regarding d9 remedies. This looks very promising! @GreenMachine_Consult I would love to chat for a few minutes. I keep seeing you dropping bread crumbs all over the forum haha :smile:

2 Likes