BVV released a $250 1ml cartridge filling gun

Yeah mine took about a week. I ordered on ebay. i called them because i wondered when it was gonna show. Dude started giving me the its gonna be another week speach… i told them thats a bummer and i herd about them on #future4200 dude said i have your order out today and i had a tracking nunber in an hour…

5 Likes

Why doesn’t it work? If it fits luer lock tips (which it does) then it will fit the adapter to fill darts.

You can screw on the Luer lock adapter but it lacks the pressure needed to fill the syringe.

Well I guess I’ll find out. I have some on the way. You must have had an air bubble or something. Your hand pressure is the pressure…

I don’t think that was the case, squeezed that thing pretty hard with no luck and soon as I unscrewed the syringe distillate came pouring out of it.

Please do let me know if you find a trick to fill syringes with it.

1 Like

Or tou can but a allflex metered syringe for 80$ and a 3d peintwr heater dor 75 if tou really need to heat. Been using rhem for almost 2 yrs with no heat on the tube. And i only use 5% terps

Will get back to you. Worse case an all flex repeater is gunna replace the syringe portion.

So your right. It won’t work on the 1ml setting. It does work on the 2ml setting however. Works good enough for me

1 Like

Cool I’ll have to get it out later and give it another go. Are you filling a 1ml syringe while it’s set at 2ml?

2 Likes

1 ml. Ya. I only filled a few. I just watched it and stopped squeezing at 1ml.

Is the operation of the gun different between the 50 shot and the bvv one? Like does it use the same concept?
Also will the rubber heating barrel for bvv one fit the allflex repeater barrel that the 50 shot uses?
Honestly thinking of just picking up a all flex and rig up the heater from the bvv unit to it.

2 Likes

Have you used this repeater/heater setup? I think I’m gonna order it, just curious to see if anyone has past experience with it

I’m not sure if they work exactly the same but the 50 shot syringe (allflex) definitely requires a harder squeeze to dispense.

Actually the reason I got the BVV was because the 50 shot was causing my girlfriend more pain from her arthritis and figured it was worth giving the BVV a try.

I’ll check tomorrow if the BVV heating barrel will fit over the 50 shot barrel and get back to you.

4 Likes

Has anyone tried contacting keenovo to see if they will make a silicone tube heater?

I have. It does work however I built a much better one for a bout the same price

1 Like

Yes. They’ve been making them for people for years

the ideal gun would be a cnc made steel tube that swaps in place of the allflex plastic tube and a keenovo heater

Mine is steel plunger with a glass barrel The line that feeds it is silicon

It offers much better control than the repeater syringe plus no dealing with threading the barrel on and off.

1 Like

The 25mr is a pretty poor platform for anyone doing over 800 carts a batch. That is 32 barrel swaps. The platform @greggoose710 posted is very similar to my old op. With large batches and heated lines, it can work as fast as a benchtop like the thompson duke manual filler.

4 Likes

Why can’t you just suck up the liquid like a normal syringe? That’s how the 50ml bvv unit operates. I thought it was also 50ml. The 50shot