BVV released a $250 1ml cartridge filling gun

From the looks I’m pretty sure the BVV syringe is made in China where the ones for $300-$400 i think are made in Germany. For as precise as you want on the syringe might be better to spend that $$$

1 Like

The allflex syringe they all use, is in fact made in Germany, and is in fact selling in the US for $70. Look at my link above.

1 Like

I just ordered the Bvv set up so I’ll let y’all know how it goes

2 Likes

Based on a china syringe BVV model with heater for $250 list msrp ($8-$20 syringe) our a German syringe model with heater $300 list msrp ($70-$90 syringe). We are getting hit def hard with the cannabis TAX. Lol.

1 Like

Syringe $70

Syringe heater $80

But I’m sure you can just buy one of these and zip tie it together for a cheaper replacement for the syringe heater for $40

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32843157533.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail&productId=32843157533&productSubject=-

3 Likes

Order just came in. This thing looks and feels nice. Ya it’s not a metal barrel like the 50 shot but at least it doesn’t have to unscrew to refill.

The repeater itself feels smooth. Has settings from 1-5ml. I’m hoping that 1ml “dart” filling adapter from ypsioil fits it. Assuming it will. Haven’t plugged in it yet. But from the overall build it looks like it’s will be just fine for what it’s intended to be used for. Thinking the vape bit will pair with this nicely.

What is better about this unit then the diy version posted above is the sleeve on this covers the entire syringe. Not just a strip. It cups the “front” of the syringe and runs all the way passed the 50ml mark.

2 Likes

Also big thanks for posting this as I’ve been itching for something like this but didn’t think 400+ was worth it.

1 Like

i’ve ordered a repeater that should be here in a few days. I didn’t go with this because im really feeling like if the oil is on a heated stir plate and then is poured into the gun and you instantly fill 25 carts it shouldn’t take long enough for the oil to cool and become to thick to use. Am i wrong? is the heat for using room temp oil? seems like it would take a minute to heat in the gun from room temp and it would be faster to just use the stir plate to keep the oil warm.

So I have done 25ml syringes. Just normal 25ml ones to refill. I heat my distillate one a hot plate with mag stirrer and leave it throughout the process. It can be done but by halfway to 2/3 it thickens up and almost stops. Also on top of that, the distillate won’t “fall” into the bottom fast making you have to wait for gravity to pull it in. It kinda just stops at the top of the cart. I have been syringe filling with 5-10 ml carts and I do not have this issue.

1 Like

Update:
This cart filler is the shit. Works perfectly. Saves a considerable amount of time. I recommend :100:

5 Likes

Out of stock. Good thing there’s still plenty of hothands and zipties.

2 Likes

50shot for the win in my opinion… everything all in one box… .5 to 2.5ml plus they send tips on tips and a dart adapter…english speaking customer service is there if you need it. V

2 Likes

This has everything you need and does up to 5ml… if you don’t have extra tips laying around at this point then your not doing it right. The only thing would be a dart adapter. But this is $150 cheaper so if that adapter is worth 150 to you then more power to you. I got 5 adapters for $10 from ypsioil.com. Plus every time Ive called bvv the people seem to be living in usa. They are not Asian. Lol. The 1 time I needed something they assisted me no issue and in perfect English. I’m pretty sure they are located in the states

1 Like

Bvv is a good company imo… never had any issue here either with them…i oredered alot of my stuff from them… one time i ordered the wrong part and they were great… i was talking in general on the customer service…

3 Likes

Also bvv didn’t have that available when i git my 50 shot… i will say i noticed the heat barrel and heat pid doesn’t look as rugged as 50 shot though…

1 Like

I’ve only seen the 50 shot set up in a display case. And that was today. I will say, if the bvv unit ever shits the bed I’ll be getting the 50shot. That was the unit I was originally wanting but thought it was over priced. It does look nicer. But if this does the job for less then why not. And it took less then a week to get to me. The 50shot has a 2 week lead time. And then shipping… as you know

1 Like

I don’t know how much better this would suck up distillate then the 50 shot would. It seems to me the small tip is the issue… i suck iso in my 50 to clean it out… if my disty mix was viscous enough it could probably suck it up too with a wide tip… still quite a price diff tho… 50shot has some new designs on the way also… pretty sure one is american made and the other is china chine chine so there is that…

2 Likes

Im currently in the process of building my own gun…while i know it wont be perfect. I think i will have less than $150 into it when im done with plenty of needles and luer to luer adapters.

Heres what ive bought so far.

Velcro Heat pad with PID $52 shipped.

Allflex Syringe.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000HHLTG0/ref=sr_1_1_olp?crid=1LUY6GQFLGZCE&keywords=allflex+syringe&qid=1553168098&s=gateway&sprefix=allflex+%2Caps%2C151&sr=8-1

Luer Lock to luer lock adapters

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B003NV1LNS/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all

I have plenty of Syringe needle tips i bought in the past in bulk…

So i have about $145 total into this project…should have all the parts in the next few weeks…Ill post if it working.

7 Likes

Purchased one two weeks ago. Was told it was out of stock but should ship last Friday, then called this week and it’s over a month before it comes back in stock. Frustrating, but at least there’s other methods out there.

3 Likes

I already have a 50 shot and just got the BVV gun thinking it would save some time but unfortunately it does not work for filling syringes with a Luer to Luer adapter.

I’m sure it will work fine for carts but just a heads up for anyone needing to fill syringes. I’ll keep using my 50 shot for syringes and eagerly awaiting their new designs.