BVV released a $250 1ml cartridge filling gun

Everywhere I’ve seen these gun style fillers they’ve been $450. BVV just released a $250 option and it refills easier. With the old ones you have to unscrew the container to refill the fun. With their model you just plunge the tip in your container of solution and pull a syringe handle and suck up another 50ml.

https://www.bestvaluevacs.com/vape-cartridge-filler-50-milliliter-pistol-grip.html

This just made the top of my wish list.

8 Likes

That looks pretty awesome for the price…

1 Like

be a lot cooler if it was .5ml too

6 Likes

that issue exists with all models i’ve seen. every company has a model that will do .2-.5 and a seperate gun that will do 1ml-5ml.

I believe this is all just rebranded/repurposed shit from China. I think BVV just had the coin to grab V2 in enough bulk to bring the price down at retail.

2 Likes

My current allflex metered syringe does .5 up to 2 ml I believe

4 Likes

I knew these were repurposed from some industry I just didn’t know where until now @square_root_pharms. looks like yours just doesn’t have heat but it’s under $100.

Just purchase a syringe heater from eBay.

5 Likes

Google “repeater syringe”

You can get these without paying the canna tax from vet supply stores!!

15 Likes

i dont see any syringe heaters on ebay besides a 1cc-3cc heater. i can tell they are buying their equipment from jsr2industries but i dont see them offering a model that fits that size syringe.

allflex isnt glass either. ideally you want a glass syringe.

any small sized silicone heater and pid would work just use something to wrap it around syringe and secure it

1 Like

Ideally you want a stainless steel barrel so you can apply more pressure and less heat

9 Likes

@qma…this is another business you should run with…obviously your smart enough to understand the shortcomings of these things bro. You need to capitalize on your knowledge little bro. Geez…id be all over this if i was the one to step on people toes.

6 Likes

that would be sweet. not sure ive seen any cheap off the shelf units like that but i guess someone with the skills could get it made or even modify an existing one and replace the tube

2 Likes

If you message them, they will make any size you want.

2 Likes

Damn I wanted the 50shot but I’ma get this instead

6 Likes

How is Bvv warranty? Or do they not have them? Anybody know a discount code?

I have a 50shot. Haven’t used it yet. Got to wait until I get my formulas right.

4 Likes

There called allex metered syringes and tbe 90 online same one ypsioil sells

Plus the barrels are way cheaper as well. You can find everything on ypsioils website on amazon or eBay for like half the price or more :smile:

2 Likes